{12}

Carmen P.O.V.

   Lifting my body up off the floor at the sound of Jack's car pulling into the driveway I start to make my way up the stairs to try and get away from him. As I shut my bedroom door I hear the front door slam shut when Jack yells "Get your a*s down here." Not bothering to respond I take my time going my way down the stairs. When I feel my foot touch the last step I feel Jack grab a hold of hair and throw me on the grounds as he repeatedly kicks and punches at me not caring where he hits anymore.

An hour later....

   Watching as Jack backs away from my beaten body he turns around and walk out of the house to probably go to the bar for the night. Standing up slowly hoping to lessen the pain I grab my phone from my back pocket and see I have an hour till school. How long was I crying for? I think myself realizing I haven't been to sleep yet. Taking a quick shower I make my way to my closet to pick out an outfit. Not caring about who sees the bruises I grab a black bralette and put a nude loose sweater on with my white skinny jeans and a black belt and for my shoes I grab my air force 1.

 Not caring about who sees the bruises I grab a black bralette and put a nude loose sweater on with my white skinny jeans and a black belt and for my shoes I grab my air force 1

I walk over to my jewelry box and grab some chains for accessories. Walking into the bathroom I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth as I see the bruises on my chest and neck that I know people will see today. Grabbing my phone I start the walk to hell that people call school. Looking up I see Xavier leaning against the hood of his car. As I walk past him I see his eyes go wide at the sight of the bruises on me. Walking through the doors of hell I make my way to my locker that Avery is leaning against. "You're not hiding your bruises," she says with a smile on her face. "Yeah, I'm tired of having to hide them, but I'm not going to tell anyone where they come from," I say with no emotion on my face as she nods her head at what I said. I nod my head down the hall signaling to walk to class with me. Watching as all the students turn towards me and look at my bruises I roll my eyes and walk through the class room door.

Xavier P.O.V.

   Dragging my tired body to the shower hoping a cold shower will wake me up more sine I barely slept thinking about Carmen. Stepping out of the shower I make my way to the closet to find something to wear. I pick out a black sweatshirt and put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and put on my all white yeezys. Throwing on my leather gang jacket I walk out to the garage.

   Speeding through lanes trying to get to school quickly, so I can see Carmen finally

   Speeding through lanes trying to get to school quickly, so I can see Carmen finally. Parking my car I get out and lean against the hood of my car waiting for her. Hearing someone walking my way I look up and see Carmen, but what catches my eye is even more bruises littering her gorgeous tan skin around her chest and up her neck. Keeping my eyes on the bruises I watch as she looks my way and see sadness and guilt in her eyes as she walks right past me. As my eyes stay on her till the school doors close I sit and think about the bruises she always has on her now.

   Walking through the school doors my self I see Camren talking to Avery by her locker. "You're not hiding your bruises," Avery says with a smile on her face. "Yeah, I'm tired of having to hide them, but I'm not going to tell anyone where they come from," Carmen says with no emotion on her face what so ever. She's always had these bruises? I think to myself thinking how she had to hide bruises 24/7. As I step inside the classroom I see Carmen looking down at her wrist as if there's something there. Sitting in the seat behind her I look over her shoulder and see that her wrist is littered in scars and even more bruises. As if she felt me staring she pulled down her sleeve quickly and looked towards the board in the front of the classroom.