𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

You reach for the door of your shared apartment and find it unlocked as you try to twist the key in the lock. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck'

"Is everything alright?" Oikawa asks, noticing that you don't make any move. This can't be happening.... them meeting your roommates so soon it's a big 'no-no', especially since—!

Before you can finish your train of thought, the door in front of you opens wide and reveals a tall, black-haired male. His hazel eyes are wide open at first, but he soon smirks, ready to make fun of you.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Oikawa hums, amused. As you try to defend yourself, you hear loud and fast footsteps coming from inside and another person pops behind him. His bright yellow orbs, as well as his mouth are wide open. "Two boyfriends?!" Oikawa gasps, covering his mouth with his hand in a dramatic way. You sigh loudly.

Especially since both of them are guys.

"Oh my! Look at this, Bokuto! Our dear (Name) is at that age when she sneaks boys in her room without telling us! She grew up so fast, without us noticing!" He wipes non-existing tears from under his eyes and you roll yours.

"I thought you were at school!"

"We finished early. And this idiot here got hungry so we came back to eat," Kuroo grins widely at you and you know that he'll tease you so much after Oikawa and Ushijima leave. "Don't stay there, come in, we don't bite!... Hard," you shot him a glare, letting your two guests to go in first and then Kuroo locks the door behind you, still having a shit-eating grin on his face. You all get inside, removing your shoes and stepping in the actual apartment. It's not that big: a walk-in kitchen connected with the small living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.

"Then we'll be off to my room," you turn to face your bedroom's door, when Kuroo start speaking again. You'll surely shove toilet paper in his mouth while he sleeps for this.

"You are not going to introduce us? How rude of you, kitten!"

"Stop with the 'kitten' bullshit before I punch you!" You sigh, again, and clear your throat. "This is Kuroo Tetsuro, Nekoma's former captain and," you point at the silver-haired man, "Bokuto Koutaro, Fukurodani's former captain. You two already know Ushijima-san and Oikawa-san so..."

"You are living with two captains?! You are one lucky girl, (Name)-chan"

"If lucky means being afraid that they'll set the apartment on fire once you go to sleep, then I guess I am lucky"

"Now you are exaggerating!" Bokuto butts in, hands crossed over his large chest. He's pouting and frowning, trying to appear serious. You make a face at him: raising your brows, keeping your lips pressed in a firm line and titling your head a bit.

"Oh, really? Then whose fault is that our microwave is broken?" Kuroo starts laughing, holding his sides and letting out hyena-like noises while Bokuto looks away from you, still pouting, but more like a child now. "Also," you look at the wall clock in the living room and then back to them. "Aren't your classes about to start?" Instantly, they bolt to the entrance, grabbing their backpacks in the process and start putting on their shoes.

"Don't forget to buy dinner!" You yell after them as they close the front door. You hear their loud footsteps on the stairs, as well as a bunch of swears coming from the black-haired man. Entering your bedroom, the two guys notice that it looks as simple as the rest of your home. Well, you are a college student after all and you won't be living in this apartment forever, so there's no point in having that much furniture.

One thing that catches Ushijima's attention is the string frame on your wall. He never pays attention to details, but this feels special to you, and somehow, to him too. There are a lot of picture hanged with wooden clips from different moments of your life. There's one with your brother, Karasuno's boys' team, Karasuno's girls' team while you were the captain, probably those are your parents in another one since they look rather old and like you, different friends and finally, the two ex-captains. What he finds interesting is that there's none with your actual team.