𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

As you're washing the dishes from your previous meal, you keep thinking about the latest days and how full of shit they've been: a letter from your University informing you that your scholarship will be revoked, Daitan putting more salt on your wounds by constantly pressing you to return to the team, finals coming, and, oh, some feeling you have for the olive-haired ace that you weren't aware of. But ever since the day he caught you before collapsing and placed you on the bench, you've been only thinking about the warmth of his body and the smell of his cologne that was left on your skin for a while.

Frankly, you are probably at your lowest point in life and you're not sure how much you can still endure. Sooner or later, you are going to explode and it's going to be messy for both you and your loved ones. You only 'need' one more push and it will be over.

Being so deep in your thoughts, you don't hear the front door opening and only realize that your roommates are back home from their celebration party when Kuroo makes his way in the kitchen, now behind you.

"Yo, kitten. Wassup?"

He's reeking of alcohol, but it seems like he can walk straight as he opens the cupboard and takes a glass to pour some water for himself. You move away, letting him fill up his glass in the sink, but you keep scrubbing at the plate in your hands.

You jolt when you feel his large palm on the lower of your back, slowly stroking you. You are frozen. You try to say something, but your voice is stuck in your throat as you feel his body pressing harder against yours.

"You know, I've always wondered how good you are in bed, kitty. You've always made me crazy for you," his voice in your ear is like thunder. He tries to lift your shirt, but you find strength in yourself and push him away, slapping him hard against the face. In the process, both his glass and the plate from your hands are dropped, probably breaking, but you don't care.

The impact is so strong and unexpected that you knock him down from his feet. He somehow sobered up; the way he looks at you: with wide eyes while holding his face, tells you that he wasn't aware of his actions, but it's too late.

This was the last drop; the glass was tipped over, spilling everywhere in the same way as your tears are running down your face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Y-You—" you choke while speaking. "You promised me—you promised me that you would fucking protect me!" You yell at him. The commotion draws the attention of your other roommate that rushes into the kitchen to check on you.

"What's going on?!" He asks alarmed, but you completely ignore him. Clenching your fists and jaw, you keep the words going, like Kuroo is responsible for everything that is going on in your life. Even though you know that's not true, you still pour your anger on him.

"You are not different than him, you asshole! I fucking hate you! I should have never moved in with you!" You stomp away, grabbing your phone from the counter and going to the front door. Bokuto grabs you by your wrist, but you jerk your hand away and spit: "Don't fucking touch me!"

You put on some slippers and leave, slamming the door behind you. Voices are immediately heard in your apartment, but you don't stay around to listen and escape from the building and into the cold air of the night.

It's 10 p.m. and you have morning classes tomorrow, but here you are, running on the streets with nothing on but some large sweatpants and a large T-shirt. Your steps take you in the same park you've encountered Ushijima a few days ago. You collapse on a bench, elbows digging in your thighs, face buried in your palms and begin to cry. You didn't care if people were walking by and hearing you, even though there was barely anyone outside at this hour.