𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

You were expecting this moment to happen eventually in your relationship, but not so soon, and especially, not after Ushijima had eaten you out against the wall like you were his last meal on Earth.

He drops you on the bed, immediately getting on top of you to catch your lips with his, while his hands dive under his own T-shirt that you are wearing to play with your breasts. He palms, rubs and squeezes them gently, satisfying his curiosity. They feel soft and squishy and he can find himself fondling with your chest all day.

Your nipples are starting to get hard under his touch, so he lifts up your T-shirt, making you gasp in the kiss and then moan as he pinches and twists them both between his fingers.

He breaks the kiss and puts his mouth on one of your breasts, sucking on the hard nub, while still playing with the other. Ushijima rolls his tongue over it a few times and bites it gently. Thinking that he gave enough attention to this one, he moves to the other and gives it the same treatment.

His eyes open and he looks at you, a mixture of love and passion but also lust and need.

You're wondering when did he learn to do this, as over two weeks ago he had no idea where to even put his hands while you were blowing him.

Hands that now travel all over your body, rough and calloused from years of intense training. He wants to explore all of your body, to know what parts make you feel good. He pries open your legs, while placing soft kisses all over your body, going down on you to reach that sweet spot again. He wants to devour you again.

"To-Toshi, wa-wait," and he stops instantly, bolting up to check on you.

"Did I do something that you did not like?" You chuckle at his cuteness and care and dismiss his worries by waving your hand.

"No, no. It felt good. It's just... I want to touch you too..." His eyes open wide for a second before he grabs you by the hand and places it on his ranging erection.

"I am afraid that if you were to do that, I would finish instantly," you squeeze his cock, feeling how hard and throbbing it is through the material of his pants. He winces and grunts lowly.

"Well, then... let's-let's get started," you reach for your nightstand and pull out a condom and a bottle of lube, placing the second item on the bed and handing the wrapper to your boyfriend. He looks at the object in your shaking hand, confused.

"I have no idea how to use it," you burst out laughing, finally snapping out of the tension that was between the two of you. You shouldn't worry about it that much; everything is going to be alright. Ushijima is not a random guy you have to impress, he is your boyfriend and therefore, he's here to stay even after some crappy sex.

"Yeah, you're right. I assumed that you might not know," you prop yourself on your elbow, reaching for his face and kissing him on the cheek. "Come on, lay down. Let me lead this time, okay?" He nods and you move around, switching positions. He's resting with his back on your pillow and you sit on his lap, straddling him. He jumps when he feels your hot core pressing on his clothed erection and you smile at him.

"(Name)," he calls you and you hum at him. "I love you," you're blankly starting at him. "I do not care about how many partners you have had before me. I am not like them. I do not want you only for carnal pleasure," Busted.

"Am I that easy to read?" He answers affirmatively. You sigh. "Sorry. Yeah, fuck, I'm really nervous and I don't know why, to be honest. It's just... I wasn't really prepared for it to happen today"

"Do you want to stop then?"

"Fuck no! We might not have a chance like this anytime soon so... I want to take advantage of it. I want you. I really do," his whole face is now flustered. "Oi, why are you bashful now?! A few minutes ago, you were eating me out like a hungry animal!"