𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Ushijima never had a sex drive this big. Sure, he masturbates from time to time when he gets random boners and also has the energy to do it, but that's pretty much it. He found no reason to do more than that, especially since no girl in particular made him feel like—like this.

What you did to him last week was enough to spin his entire world around and he found himself craving for that feeling of release more than for anything else in this world. No matter how many times he touched himself—yes, times, plural—no orgasm compared to the one you gave him. His hand cannot compare to how your soft and wet mouth felt around his cock.

Nothing could've prepared him for what followed.

You didn't do anything to him in particular, but it was enough to make him go feral, explaining why he's now with his face deep buried in your dripping cunt, devouring you, while you moan and squirm above him.

It all started out as a need. Ushijima needed to see you. The collegiate volleyball league is approaching and every day is spent at practice. He eats his lunches with Oikawa, while you eat with your team. You promised him that in the winter break you would spend more time together, but until then, it can't be helped.

He knows that you are working harder than anyone else, maybe even than him, since your name and reputation are on the line. You promised to take care of yourself, to sleep and to eat properly this time, so he's not worried about that.

He just misses you.

He is proud of you, proud to call you his girlfriend, even if it sounds too basic to him. You deserve a higher title than this one. And he's planning on changing it quite soon.

So, that's why he's not forcing you to talk to him more or blaming you for not answering his texts or calls. He understands. Ushijima knows that you are overwhelmed and the last thing he wants is to see you breaking down again.

But it still doesn't change that fact that he wants to hold you in his arms or to kiss you on your shoulders, neck, or all over your face. He's needy like that sometimes.

He knows that he's lucky, not only related to the sport he plays, but also because he found his significant other. You are alike, but also so different from each other.

Tendou said that you two must be soulmates, but Ushijima thinks of that term to be something more related to fiction or fairy tales. But maybe... maybe...

Not knowing how to approach the situation, he sought advice from his one and only best friend: Tendou. Or as the red-haired likes to call himself: the best wingman.

Tendou simply told him to pay you a surprise visit one day after you finish practice before him. He said that you would most likely be happy to see your boyfriend showing up to shower you in affection because dating Ushijima is like dating a giant teddy bear: always having a warm body to cuddle with and with the cold season approaching, it's perfect.

And he followed through with that plan. You texted him one day that you had just got home and were planning on taking a bath and ordering takeout since you were too tired to actually cook something.

Ushijima received the message as he was changing after practice and decided: that day was the day. He wanted to text you not to order takeout because he would prepare something for you but that would spoil his surprise. Well, to be honest, he wasn't in the mood for cooking either.

He made his way towards your apartment much faster than he planned. He also finally understood what it means to be deprived from physical affection—and to be sexually frustrated as well. He wasn't planning to do any of the sorts, just wanted to be with you.