Chapter 1

3rd person POV

"Don't you guys find it so relaxing that we can just sit back and relax and there's no villain  here to stop us?" Kai says as he chillaxes in a chair.
"Yeah, it is kind of refreshing." Zane agrees.
"Oh come on knock it off lovebirds!" Cole shouts to Y/N and Lloyd as Zane and Kai's conversation was going on. They were cuddling together, Y/N in Lloyd's arms laying on his chest she has her eyes closed as she was relaxing until Cole interupted.
"Shut up! Let me have my man!", I shout. "Jeez, do I ever get a break.." I roll my eyes and face palm as everyone just laughs.
"I will be back." Y/N stands up and goes into the house.
"Well that was weird.." Jay says.
"Yeah, is she alright?" Cole asks.
"Yeah guys, of course she is. Stop worrying." Lloyd told them, and they just shrugged it off.

• • •

Y/N headed to the bathroom, she yawned and she did her business.
She turned to water on, and squirted out some soap and scrubbed it all over her hands. Then she rinsed and turned the water off.

Y/N's POV

I sigh, and grab a glass sitting on the sink in the bathroom. I turn the water on and put the glass under. Once the glass was filled, I turn the water off. I close my eyes and started drinking the water. I stoped drinking due to needing to breathe, I look in the mirror at myself. I see a reflection of myself, but it wasn't the usual me. In the background was something I couldn't really see but it scared me. "Ahh!!" I scream as the glass in my hand drops to the floor and shatters.

"What!? What happened!?" Lloyd asks concerned. I had looked at him.
"T-there was something in the mirror.." I point to it and look back and it wasn't there. "What!? B-but it was just there!" I shout.
"There's nothing there." Lloyd says still concerned.
"She's just hallucinating." Kai says brushing it off.
"No it was there! I-" I get interupted by Kai.
"It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself. You're fine okay." Kai reassures me. I sigh.
"O-Okay..!" I put on a fake smile.

"Now we should clean this mess." Zane suggests.
"Yeah.." I gave a nervous laugh.
Zane grabs a broom and a dust pan and starts cleaning it while Lloyd hugs me. He was rubbing my arm with his hand, and I laid on his chest eyes just staring intencly at the mirror in the room.

"Be careful walking in here. There's a possiblity of glass still being on the floor." Zane warns.
"Thanks-" At that point I stopped listening to the conversation. I just look into the mirror intensely, all the noise was blocked out. I couldn't here a single thing, I don't think I want to listen to what they have to say after that, I was- My thoughts were interupted by feeling something pat my shoulder, it was Lloyd.

"Huh?" I snap out of my thoughts giving my full attention to Lloyd.
"I said you should probably go hang out in the living room so you could get your mind off of this." Lloyd suggests.
"Oh y-yeah.."

I did that, I watched a movie and the whole time the only thing I could think about was what happened. It replayed in my mind, but why? I wasn't hallucinating! Was I? But.. it felt so real.

________________________

- 590 words

I'm sorry it was short, they will get longer, I promise.
Love everyone! 💕✨ Also I know I said I would be taking a break for a weak, but I don't think I can keep myself from Wattpad, and I kind of wanted to get a chapter out on this story because I'm really excited! Bye!