Chapter 13

Lloyd's POV

I wait for them to say it's okay to see (Y/n), with the other ninja.

Believe it or not, but I care for her. Deep inside I do, I hate lying and saying everything good and that she can be with Kai. I'm tired of lying.

In the end, nothings going to be okay. This happened with (Y/n), if she ends up with me, Kai's going to be broken. If she ends up with Kai, I'll be heartbroken.

I sigh, as I pace back in forth in the waiting room, Kai, too, was doing the same thing. He looks in deep thought.

I didn't know when the doctor would be done examining her, I had so many questions running through my head.

The truth is, I was so mean to her when she tried to fix things. She would try to fix, and I would hurt her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she chose Kai over me, if I were her I would at least.

"Lloyd, Kai. You guys calm down." Cole breaks the silence.

"I-I can't." I answer, my voice cracking and not want to communicate.

"Try." Zane says. I look him in the eye, and I take a seat. "Kai."

Kai looks over at Zane, "Uh, actually. I'm going to get some fresh air," Kai fakes a smile.

Kai's POV

I walk outside, and looks up at the sky. Out of all of the days, it had to be today. Why?

I get a call, I grab out my phone to see it was Skylor, I sigh, and I answer.

"I heard what happened," Skylor bluntly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I answer, looking up at the sky, still.

"I understand, how have other days been?" Skylor asks, attempting to lighten up the mood.

"Eh, it's been alright." I shrug a bit, "You?" I ask after her.

"Oh, the usual. Its been good." Skylor answers, and sighs. "I wish I could hear your laugh again."

"Yeah, wish I could hear mine too." I reply, making a joke.

Skylor laughs, and I smile a tint, barely. I could hardly say I was happy.

"You always know how to make me happy," Skylor says.

"Uh, I have to go." I say, and quickly end the call going back inside.

Lloyd's POV

We waited another hour before the doctor walks out, and looks at all of us. Kai, and I quickly walk up to the doctor.

"Is she okay?" Kai, and I start shooting questions, "What happened to her?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but... she's in a coma." The doctor reveals.