Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I got home, and everyone was asleep except a certain ninja.
I walked out out the door for the balcony, and hopped on the fence like thing next to the red ninja.
He looked at me, and I gave a light smile and layed on his shoulder.
"Thank you for waiting for me Kai, nice to see someone cares." I say. It's supposed to be Lloyd, he's my boyfriend. Nice to see he couldn't even wait for me. It isn't Kai's job.
"Where were you?" Kai asked as he layed his head on top of mine.
"With some old friends." I reply.
"They live around here?" Kai asks another question.
"Yeah, well... Some of them." I lightly laugh, and so does he.
"All I care about is that you had fun." Kai says.

3rd person POV

"All I about is that you had fun." Kai says with a light laugh, but afterwards he frowns.
"Yeah, but I want to make you guys are having fun too." Y/N smiles.
"That's very nice of you." Kai answers. Little did they know, Lloyd listened to the whole entire conversation.
"We should probably get to bed." Kai says.
"Your right." Y/N laughs a bit.

Lloyd quickly goes back into bed. Y/N and Kai go back I side the hotel, they close the door and lock it at the same time. They had a moment for a minute, they looked each other in the eyes for a minute.
"I'm sorry.." Y/N laughs a bit and she takes her hand off.
"No, your good." He smiles and looks down at his feet.
"I'm just gonna.. go.." Y/N says awkwardly.
"Yeah.." Kai says.

Y/N goes to the same bed as Lloyd, and she faces her back towards him. Not that she didn't want to cuddle or anything, she was sort of just mad at him at the moment.
"Goodnight Y/N." Kai says turning out the lights.
"Night Kai." She replies, as she drifts off to sleep.

The next day~

Y/N woke up to smell something amazing, she went out into the kitchen and saw Kai. He was cooking breakfast.
"Goodnight sleepyhead." Kai said without even looking back at Y/N.
"How'd you know it was me?" Y/N asks.
"It's secret.." Kai whispers a bit, and then the both of us laugh.

Y/N sits down at the table awaiting for the food. She went on her phone to see an Instagram post, it was P.I.X.A.L, Skylar, and Nya at a water park. They looked like they were having fun, 'I wish I was there instead of with these weirdos-' Y/N's thoughts were interrupted.
"What are you thinking so hard about?"
Kai asked.
"Uhh.. well.. nothing! Nothing at all.." Y/N whispers the last part.
"Mmm... Okay." Kai said.

Pretty soon more ninja kept trailing in minute by minute, but there was certain bc Ninja that they hadn't seen yet. Lloyd. They were missing him.
Y/N got up and headed towards the bed where they slept. She sat down alongside the bed, and started playing with his hair.
"Time to wake up." She said in a soft tone. "Lloyd~" She hummed.
Lloyd opened his eyes to look at the beautiful woman who was his girlfriend.  "Morning." She said with a soft smile.
"Morning." He replied.

"Okay guys you can't just make us feel left out because we don't have our girlfriends!" Jay shouts as he crossed his arms and looked away.
"Um Jay, only you, and Zane have girlfriends." Kai pointed out.
"Oh well... what about Skylar?" Jay asked.
"I mean... we're just friends." Kai shrugged.
"That's what they all say." Cole laughed. Y/N felt a sudden sadness, she frowned.
"Uh Y/N, you okay there?" Jay asked noticing her frown.
"Oh yeah! I'm fine! Never been better." Y/N mumbles the last sentence.
"Okay.." Jay said. Kai looked at Y/N to see her frown that had come back.

Kai's POV

I didn't know what to do, I had looked at Y/N and saw her frown come back. I felt bad, she literally just lied to their faces. Including me, but what. What was so wrong for her to frown. It's not like we said anything wrong.
"Y/N did you want to go on a walk?" I ask, she looked at me and gave a light smile.
"Sure!" She chirped.
"What about us?" Lloyd asked.
"Well I figured since you guys haven't eaten yet, that while your eating we go on a walk. When we come back we'll do more activity's." I said.
"Alright." Cole shrugged.

Y/N and I walked out the door, and began our walk. She kept her head down low, and she looked as if she trying to hide something.
"You okay Y/N?" I tilt my head down a bit to try and look at her face, but she looked away. "Y/N~" I hummed.
"I- uh.."