Chapter 24

3rd person POV

"At this point I don't think she's ever gonna turn back. It's already been weeks." Kai states giving up.

"Kai, you just have to wait for time. It'll come." Zane replies, and Kai groans.

"I don't want to wait any longer, can you just end me?" His voice cracks from how high pitched he said that.

"No Kai, we need you." Cole laughs patting Kai's back. Kai then let's put a huge sigh.

"Guys! I think I might've found out a plan to get the bad guys. Skylar, Pixal, Jay, and Nya were helping me with it as well." Lloyd says suddenly bursting into the main room with Skylar, Pixal, Jay, and Nya.

"Ahh!" Kai falls off of a table he was laying on, "Ow." He says. "Whaaat??" He groans sitting back on the table.

"We need this table," Nya says before pushing Kai off, "Thank you!" She then sets down a game plan for what they were planning on doing.

"Arghhh!!" Kai shouts angrily getting up once more, then looking the plan.

"What's the plan?" Cole asks.

"The plan is, one of us dress up as one of his buddies. I was thinking more so of Cole, but before you do that you need to work on knocking out the person. I was thinking Jack, I think that was his name. As you're playing the role of him Jay, and Zane will distract everyone. Kai, and Nya will try to sneak around you guys to get whatever the mask man is using to take (Y/n)'s powers. Skylar, and Pixal will be on the computers, helping Kai and Nya to find where the mask man is using to steal (Y/n)'s powers." Lloyd explains, and everyone nods.

"What will you be doing, Lloyd?" Zane asks curiously.

"I will be distracting the mask man so Kai, and Nya can come around the back. In the end to defeat him though, I'm going to need all of you." Lloyd states anxiously.

"What if the plan fails?" Jay asks cautiously, while furrowing a brow.

"Just trust it won't." Lloyd says, and everyone nods.

• • •

The ninjas idea was to do their plan that day, they all left the bounty with their vehicles.

(Y/n) walks into the room Sensei Wu was in, and he turned to look at her.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" Sensei Wu asks furrowing a brow with confusion.

She lets out a sigh, "How long do I have to keep this emotionless act?" She asks with a frown.

"Just hold tight for longer, please." Sensei Wu begs.

"Okay.. I just I'm tired of disappointing everyone and I miss being able to share my emotions!" (Y/n) exclaims, and Sensei Wu sighs.

"I know, I promise you'll be able to soon. You know I'm doing this to protect you." He says.

"I don't need protection!" (Y/n) yells with anger. "I finally found out who I'm truest in love with.." (Y/n) states and Sensei Wu's eyes go to shock.