Chapter 11

Nick's POV

"(Y/N), I'm in love with you.. All these years I could never bring myself to admit, but all I can do now is... I guess say the truth." I confess.
"Why do you love me? Are you even sure you really love me?" (Y/N) says.
I didn't know what to say, was she saying I didn't know my own feelings? I damn well do.
"(Y/N), I know my own feelings. Got that?" I ask.
"I'm sorry... I just... I feel like I don't have anyone right now." (Y/N) explains.
"That's not an excuse!"
"I know!... I know....." She says quietly, "And I'm sorry."
"Sorry doesn't always help."

"Don't you think I know that!?!" (Y/N) shouts.
"I don't know what you know anymore!" I yell.
"I have to go,"
"Wait," I stop her, "Please, I'm sorry.. it's my fault."
"Don't blame yourself, we both know the faults on me. It's okay, you don't have to keep 'protecting' me." (Y/N) says, as she turns away, "Or Whatever you're doing."

"Fine," I shrug.
"What?" She turns back confused.
"I'll stop," I start, and she tilts her head, "But you have to come back to the gang." I finish.
"Deal."

3rd person POV

(Y/N) goes back to the hotel, and sees Lloyd. She walks over to him.
"We need to talk," (Y/n) says.
"I don't want to talk, (Y/n)." Lloyd replies.
"Please, it's important." (Y/n) begs.
"It better be worth it," Lloyd replies.

"You were right, I do like Kai." Lloyd starts to walk off, "Wait. I'm not done yet," (Y/n) stops him.
"I don't want to talk about this right now," Lloyd says.
"Lloyd, hear me out. Your not even letting finish." (Y/n)'s tone changes.
Lloyd gave her a look as of 'Go on.'
"I like Kai, but I also like you. For now, I don't think any one of us is going to work right now. I won't be deciding this now. Sooner or later I will." (Y/n) finishes.
"You can choose Kai," Lloyd says looking away from (Y/n)'s (E/c) eyes.
"Why?! Just for you to get hurt?" (Y/n) shouts.
"No.." Lloyd answers still looking away from (Y/n)'s eyes, "I-I mean it."
"I know you don't mean it," (Y/n) slips past Lloyd.

She was confused, she doesn't want to hurt Kai, but neither does she want to hurt Lloyd. At this point she hates her life, one day she would have to settle who she would be with for the finale. Had had a clue which so far? No.

___________________________

-441 words

(A/n)~
Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3