Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

I was walking back to the hotel that I was at, and Nick was walking me. Lloyd was outside the door with an angered look on his face.
"Where the hell have you been?" Lloyd asked clenching his fists. "And who the hell is he."
"He's my friend, an old friend I'm reuniting with actually. Where have been is none of your concern Lloyd." I reply.
"I am your boyfriend, it's my job to worry about you!" Lloyd yells.
"Well what if I don't want you to?! I don't have to tell you every single detail Lloyd!" I shout back.
"What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracked.
"What do you mean? I'm still me." I sigh.
"You're so blind! Snap back into reality. And let me know when you're ready." Lloyd snaps.
"Are you breaking up with me?" I ask.
"Yes, yes I am." Lloyd said.
"Well I was going to break up with you." I say.
"Well I broke up with you first." Lloyd fights.
"Well I was going to, but someone didn't let me talk." I protest.
"Well-"Lloyd was interrupted by the figure standing next to me.
"Would you stop fighting?! I'm still here y'know, and I sure don't want to listen to your bullshit. Have a nice night." With that Nick walked away, I could tell he was pissed.

"Nick wait!" I call out. "Nick!" I shout once more tears forming in my eyes. "See look, now look what you've done. Now he hates me." The tears fell down, I turned around getting ready to walk away but before I did. I said, "I still love you, but you've been acting extremely weird lately. Just because I want to hang out with friends.
"You can't be in love with me because you'll always be in love with him. You haven't changed y'know? You've loved him from the start, you've never stopped loving him from the beginning." Lloyd said.
"Well what do you want me to do?! He was all kind to me at first, and what did you do!? You tossed me down like I was dirt! Y'know maybe you're right, I don't belong here. Not here, not there, not anywhere." My tears were being held back. Lloyd has no response, so I ran off to go look for Nick.

• • •

It had been hours on end, and I couldn't find Nick anywhere. I don't even know why he flipped out like that.
I then thought about my words from before. 'Maybe you're right, I don't belong here. Not here, not there, not anywhere.' I thought. 'You can't be in love with me because you'll always be in love with him.' These thoughts were all that repeated in my mind.

What? What was so wrong? I didn't know where I belonged. I still kept running to any possible places, but stopped. I sighed, and decided to head some place I would go to hide out. I went to a club I used to go to a while ago with my old friends. I saw them there, but they weren't the first person, well people I noticed. Nick.

He was there as well, with them. At of all the places they were there and I wasn't invited? I walk over to them and smile lightly.
"Hey!" I exclaim. Nick looks away awkwardly.
"Oh hey," Jack says.
"Is something wrong?" I ask with a bit of concern in my voice.
"No, not at all." I could tell Cheryl was lying. She was "protecting" me from something, like it was for my own good.
"Cheryl... we should talk." I say.
"What is there to talk about? We're having an important conversation." Nick responds for Cheryl.
"That I wasn't bothered to even be invited to?" I was angry, even if I didn't show it, or say it. I knew they knew my blood was boiling.
"He's right." Cheryl looks into my eyes the entire time saying that. I almost had tears in my eyes. I nod, and run out of the club. I could feel someone following me, but why did they even bother?

I find myself at an empty area with a couple trees. I sit against a tree, and lay my head back as the tear drops fell. The person who used to know me, and be my best friend said she didn't want to talk to me.
"What's a girl like you doing around a place like this, around this time at night?" A familiar voice asks, a male voice.

I quickly try to wipe my tears away with my sleeves. I look up at the male for a second, and look back down ashamed of myself. It was Nick.
"Why?" I ask, and look up at him. "Why did you come after me? After everything." I ask him, tears nearly forming again.
"I..I.." He hesitated.
"I just want to know, I don't deserve any help," I say, my voice was shaky, and hesitant.
"I, mm..." He bit the bottom of his lip. "I- I..."