Chapter 6

3rd person POV

"Hey guys, it's uh getting pretty late. Don't you think we should head home?" Cole asks nervously.
"Yeah, in a minute." Lloyd says as he looks through clothing.
"What about Y/N? Don't you want to see her?" Kai asks his friend. Lloyd shrugs and stops looking through the clothes.
"I don't know, she just seems to well.. be having fun with You, and Cole." Lloyd says plainly, and let's out a sigh.
"Well maybe you should talk to her." Cole suggests.
"Yeah, because that would be a great idea." Lloyd rolls his eyes.
"Just ask her for a break, then she'll really want you!" Jay exclaims.
"Yeah." Lloyd shrugs. "I guess your right." Lloyd frowns. "Lets just fo home." He says.
"Okay." Kai finishes the conversation.

All of them headed back to their hotel. They went inside to see no Y/N.
"Where's Y/N?" Kai asks.
"Oh I don't know." Lloyd says exhausted.
"Maybe she's in the shower?" Jay suggests.
"My sense's say she's not here." Zane says scanning the hotel to see no one in it but them.
"Great, god know's where the hell she is!" Lloyd shouts.
"Maybe you should just go to bed Lloyd. I think you're just very exhausted." Kai suggests.
"Yeah, he's right." Zane agrees. "I mean she hasn't called us so she must be fine. She probably just wanted to look around, or take a breather." Zane says.
"Yeah, lets just all go to bed." Cole said as he grabbed clothes, and changed.
"Yeah," Jay says as he did the same.

Everyone had went to bed, except for Kai. He sat outside of the balcony, and just watched the stars. He waited for Y/N's arrival because he cared. Not because he liked her, but he cared about her safety. He wanted to make sure she got home safely.

• • •

"Hey Y/N, it's been a while." A male smirked. He was wearing a black hoodie, with black jeans, and black shoe's. His hair is brown, and his eyes were a pretty lime green.
"Yeah, guess it has been short stack." Y/N smiles, and give him a hug.
"The others will be here in about 20 minutes." The brown haired male said, and Y/N nodded.

"So, Y/N. How has your life been without us?" The brown haired male asks.
"It's been.. different perhaps I might say." Y/N says. "I mean I met a few people, I've loved and I've lost." Y/N finishes.
"What about me? We dated, but had to break up because we got separated." The male said in a bit of a downer tone. "Are you dating anyone, at the moment..?"
"I mean..Yeah, but I honestly don't know anymore. I just can't move on from people, no matter how much I try." Y/N sighs.
"Eh? What's the name of the man your dating?" He asks.
"His name is Lloyd, Lloyd Garmadon." Y/N answers. The males eye's widen.
"Is something wrong?" Y/N asked in a bit of a worry tone.
"Yeah, it's just.. you see Lloyd and I used to be best buds." The male let out a slight laugh, but there was pain behind it and Y/N could tell.
"Well what happened?" Y/N asks.
"Well.. When we were kids we were the best of friends, we were.. inseparable. We were still friends until we were about fifteen, but the problem was. I wanted to be in a gang, but he want to be that type of guy who was a "good guy" he claimed that, "If you go into a gang, you're a bad guy." I didn't see the problem." The brown haired male said to the female. "As soon as I got to the place to meet, and be in the gang. He said 'If you step foot into there I will hate you forever. I won't talk to you ever again.' It broke my heart, but if I wasn't in that gang I would've met you." He smiled, a bit sadly too.
"What's with that face?" Y/N asks.

"When I met you, my whole world changed. But when.." He stopped.
"But when what?.." Y/N asks a bit sad.
"But when you left, my world flipped upside down. Everything crashed, and you wanna know why?" The male asked.
"Why?.." Y/N said nervously.
"Because I fell for you, and I didn't realize it until you left.." The male finished.
"N-" Y/N was interrupted.
"Hey Y/N, long time no see!" A blonde haired male shouted with excitement, opening his arms for a hug.
"Jack!" Y/N ran, and gave him a hug lime she never wanted to let go.
Jack, and her were like siblings. It was like a sibling she never knew she had, all her other sibling she didn't know.
Y/N finally let go to greet the others.
"Cheryl." I hugged her.
"Hi!" Cheryl exclaims, and hugs back.
Cheryl was a red head, her hair in a half ponytail. She was wearing a red leather jacket, with black leggings, and black high heels. Y/N let go of Cheryl, and did a hand shake with the other two there.
"Rufus, and Ryder. My dudes, give me some!" Y/N shouts giving them there hands shake they had for each other.
"Good to see you." They said in unison.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Y/N smiles.
"Yeah we do!" Jack shouts. "It's getting pretty late, maybe meet up tomorrow?" Jack asks. He liked to make sure you were healthy since you two were like brother and sister. He cared for you like a little sister.
"Yeah, same place at maybe 8:00?" Y/N asks.
"Definitely." Jack says as that group left. It was now Y/N and the brown haired male.

"Sorry we didn't get to talk, it sort of got interrupted. We can talk-" Y/N was interrupted.
"No it's fine, just go home and get some rest." The male fakes a smile, but she couldn't see it.
"Thank you, Nick."

_________________________

-1,014 words