Chapter 21

3rd person POV

"I- (Y/n)....?" Lloyd says, tears threatening to fall. He walks over to her and pulls her into a hug, but she pushes him back.

"What are you doing?" She asks bluntly, oh how much it pained everyone for this.

"I'm hugging you.. You can't forget hugging..." Lloyd states.

"I haven't forgotten I just don't understand why your hugging me when there's no reason to." She says plainly.

"Oh, I see. Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" She asks, it sounded more of like a sentence the way she was talking.

Everyone there was pained to see her like this, I guess they would have to wait for her emotions to come back.

(Y/n) wasn't confused, angry, sad, happy, or even scared. She couldn't feel any emotions so how could she be one of them?

• • •

"Zane, how long do you think this whole thing with (Y/n) being emotionless will last?" Cole asks curious, I was curious myself but I didn't think about it.

"Uhm..." Zane looked down at the floor, and then at everyone, "It's too hard to tell now, she could be like this for a couple of months, to years, or we're looking at the rest of her life." Zane states with a frown, everyone felt their heartbeat stop.

Zane's POV

After I said what I said I regretted it, but I also knew they had to know. I can't hide it for weeks so it's better to tell them now before they continue asking.

These couple of weeks, or even months I can tell are going to be very rough.

To think Lloyd 'hated' (Y/n) at first. I always knew he didn't hate her, it was easy to tell after he saved her from the mask man the first time he appeared.

I knew it wasn't for any of us other ninja, besides I knew all of this was coming ahead of time...

~Flashback~

"In the future, (Y/n) will be in grave danger. I don't know who or what but I know whoever it is, is after her powers." Sensei Wu states to me.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask curiously.

"I was able to see someone's future, and I chose her." Sensei replies, "She could possibly loose her memories, die, or be emotionless. If she's emotionless she won't experience happiness, sadness, or even love." Sensei Wu adds.

"Oh.."

"What?" Sensei Wu asks, I made a sad face already knowing that each and every one of us ninja love her. "Don't tell me any of you have actually learned to care for the girl."

"It's not me I'm too worried about, it's Lloyd and Kai I'm worried about."

~End of flashback-

An awful memory, I wish I could've told them sooner. Maybe I could've warned them, but instead their broken. She could be like this for the rest of her, but who's knows. Maybe it's good for them, because then nobody could have her. Only downside would be is a happy moment can turn into a dull moment.