Chapter 14

Kai's POV

When I found she was in coma, I wanted to scream to the top of my lounges.

The doctor said we could see her, but I don't know if I could bare seeing her like this.

So I ran away. I guess I'll find out more information from the others.

I went back to the hotel, and started putting everyone's suitcase in the car.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice asks, I turn around looking everywhere cautiously.

"Home, where I belong!" I shout still looking around everywhere.

"You don't plan on taking (Y/n) with you, do you?" The voice asks another question.

"What's it to you?" I ask back furrowing a brow, and crossing my arms.

"She has something I want." The voice pops out from a corner. How was it possible? How was he back?

"You leave her alone!" I shout to the male, I couldn't believe it..

"No promises.." The male laughed, and then was off.

That's when I knew somebody had to stay with (Y/n) when they took her to Ninjago City hospital.

I quickly text the group, 'Someone needs to stay with (Y/n) as they take her to Ninjago City Hospital.'

I met up with them at the hospital. "Did you see my text!?" I shout without catching my breath.

"What text?" Cole asks, and then he looks at his phone.

"I didn't get a text." Lloyd says shrugging, and furrowing his brow.

"Well anyways, moral of the story someone needs to stay with (Y/n) as they take her to Ninjago City Hospital. Someone out to get her." I quickly say.

"Kai, I think it should be you.." Cole says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But what about Llo-" I get interrupted by Lloyd before I could finish.

"I'm going to have to agree with Cole on this one.." Lloyd looks me in the eye.

"Why?" I ask, confused. Concerned, I didn't want to see (Y/n) like this. "I can't stand to watch her like this."

"That's why it should be you, you know who's coming after her. Plus you haven't seen her yet." Lloyd tries to make a point.

I sigh, not wanting to say another word. I didn't speak, so they left.

I quickly run up to the hospital room (Y/n) was in. Nobody was there, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, we're about to take her to Ninjago City Hospital." A nurse informs, and almost leaves the room.

"Wait!" I call out.

"Hm?" The nurse turns back from the corner.

"Mind if I come with..?" I ask, "I just.. I can't leave her alone." I look up at the nurse, and she smiles.

"Of course you can come with, everyone needs some friend company sometimes too." The Nurse says.

"Yeah," I nod, "I'll help bring her into the Truck."

"How kind of you," The nurse said almost blushing. I wanted to roll my eyes, my eyes were only set on one person, and that was (Y/n).

• • •

She was loaded up into the ambulance now, and I was sitting right beside her holding her hand.

No one was back there except for one guy, but that was so they could make sure she was safe. He wasn't paying any attention either.

"It's okay, when this all blows over. You'll be home.." I smile lightly, but with sadness in my eyes. "Yeah.." I laugh a bit. "You're my home, you always have been." I feel a squeeze on my hand, at this point I knew there was some life left in her.