Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in this trance that I didn't know how to get out of, even though I'm in a coma. I still feel like I'm living exactly like what's going on.

At this very moment I had a barrier around me, that I put up with what little strength I had. I couldn't hold it any longer so I broke it hoping something good would come my way.

I began to open and close my eyes, my vision what blurry and whoever was talking to their voice sounded like a blur to me.

It was like a never ending loophole that I wanted to get out of but couldn't escape.

I can't feel my body, I can't hear, I can't see, and I can't feel. I'm scared for when I get out of this, if my emotions will even be there... or will I just feel numb?

Lloyd's POV

"(Y/n), c'mon wake up.." I lightly shook her, "I don't want to loose you, wake up."

I began to see her eyes open and close, but it was like she couldn't open her eyes all the way. The hospital wouldn't do any good, only thing I could do is get Zane. I know his major in collage was something to do with medical stuff.

"Zane, you there?" I call through the mic on my gi.

"Yes, I'm on my way to look for you." Zane replies back.

"Great, can you speed it up? I have (Y/n).." I say desperately.

"Yes, Lloyd." Zane says.

I waited patiently holding (Y/n) in my arms for Zane. I shook her a couple of times to see if she would wake up, but she wouldn't or it's more like she was fighting something.

After a while the other ninja finally showed up, Zane, and Kai quickly run up to me.

Zane grabs his bag that he had over his shoulder, he grabs out some supplies and he began examining her.

After a bit he finished and looked up at everyone, "She's going to make it, but... she won't have any emotions since she doesn't have her full powers.." Zane states and my eyes widened. "I'm as shocked as you are." He adds, "I'm sure everyone is."

"Knowing that she won't feel anything hurts..." Kai says looking at (Y/n), I looked at anything other than (Y/n). I gave her to Cole to carry, and I walked away my eyes widened still.

It was morning by the time we arrived back at the bounty, I shut my feelings aside and began focusing that there's still bad guys around.

It was hours later that we got home, and (Y/n) was resting.

"Okay, so we need a plan to take out the bad guys. Now that I know their hiding spot, we can-" Before I could finish I was interrupted.

"Hello, did I miss any thing?" (Y/n) asks blandly, and my heart nearly stopped beating.

"I- (Y/n)....?"