Chapter 5

3rd person POV

Y/N and Lloyd headed back to the rest of their friends, and they enjoyed beach. Everything was fun until Lloyd noticed some change in Y/N that day, he has a feeling. The thought of it made him shiver. She's been getting closer to Kai, and Cole. But why?

Soon the day was over, and everyone went to a restaurant to get some food so they weren't starving that night. It was a place with sea food, Y/N was okay with sea food but it wasn't her favorite kind of food.
"Hello, I'm here to help you. What would you all like to drink, and eat?" A lady asks as she walked up to their table, with her notepad.
"I would like Coke, with shrimp." Cole smiles.
"Okay." The lady says and looks at Jay.
"I will get Dr. Pepper, with a tuna sandwich!" Jay shouts excitedly. The lady wrote it down and looked at Zane.
"I will be fine with water, and to eat I'll take Oyster, and clam." Zane simply says.
The lady nodded once again and looked at Kai.
"I will take a coke, with salmon." Kai said with his flirty little smile.
She nods and looks like she instantly fell in love with him, she then looked at Y/N who happened to be sitting next Kai. The lady gave Y/N a death glare, but she shrugged it off.
"I'll take F/D, and to eat I'll take F/S/F {Favorite sea food}." Y/N orders giving the lady the death glare back.
"And you sir." The lady said still giving the death glare to Y/N.
"I'll take a sprite, and to eat I'll have crab." Lloyd says exhausted.
"Okay, I'll get your drinks, and tour food should be ready in 15-20 minutes." The lady said finally looking from Y/N.

• • •

It was after eating at the restaurant, everyone went home put there leftovers in the fridge.
"Who wants to check out the store's?" Zane asks.
"Me!!" Jay says like his normal childish self would.
"I'll go." Lloyd says because he saw that Y/N hasn't said anything.
"Mee!" Cole says more excited than Jay, if that's even possible.
"I'll go too." Kai says lastly. They all paused when they saw you weren't saying anything. "Y/N don't you want to go?" Kai asks.
"Nah, I think I'll stay here." Y/N answers.
"Okay, let us know if you need anything." Zane chirps as they walk out of the door.
It was weird with Nya, and P.I.X.A.L not being on the trip for Y/N, but she sealed with it.

There Y/N was left all alone, she wanted a break from the boys anyway, guess she got what she wanted. She didn't mind being alone, I mean she was a bit scared to look in the mirror. Even before, she was always afraid to look in the mirror because she had to look at herself. She sighed.

She then sat on a bed in the room, a mirror in front of her. She looked in it and saw herself having a different emotion in the mirror. She wasn't smiling, but her in the mirror was. She was scared for a bit but got used to it, she took deep breathe's and was finally ready.
"W-What do you want?" Y/N asks.
"I want your soul." Y/N in the mirror says and smiles evilly.
Y/N could feel her body starting to be taken up by a bad soul.

Soon all the bad was in her, she was half good. Other than that, nothing was left of her. She smiles at herself in the mirror. She  has a new look, she wore a black jacket with a green shirt, with black leggings, and black combat boots. Her eyes filled with lust, it was her. From when she was in her gang.
She still has half of her now in there.

She left the building, and... Let's say, reunited with an old friend. She got to where she needed to go which was an old hangout spot she had. She sat down outside of the place where there were tables, there she saw her old friend. Her old friend walks up to her.
"Hey Y/N, It's been a while."

____________________

-724 words

A/N~
Thank you for 1k on "The Unknown Prophecy." I really appreciate it!
End of A/N~