Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Lloyd weren't speaking to each other after their huge fight. After all Y/N was going to hang out with her old friends again. She wanted to invite Kai, but decided it might be better to wait.
"Hey. You be safe, okay?" Kai said as his usual worry for her.
"Okayyy, I will!" Y/N reassured, and Kai gave her a look as if he didn't believe her.
"Who are these old friends of yours anyway?" Kai asks.
"Oh just friends friends from like years ago. I was 11-12 when I met them." Y/N replies.
"You've known them for that long??" Kai questions.
"Yeah, why? Don't you have any friends that you've known for a while?" Y/N asks a bit judgy, but when she sees a frown form on Kai's face she gets serious. "You don't have anyone like that, do you.." Y/N said sorry for the poor red ninja.
"Nope, I don't." Kai chuckles a bit. "They really only wanted me because of my looks, or for my sister. Now it's the other way around, so it's all good!" Kai reassures. Which gave the two a good laugh.
"Alright, I've got to go now. See ya!" Y/N waved goodbye to the red ninja, he smiled as her figure faded away.

• • •

Y/N arrived at her old friends, and her hangout spot. The first person she noticed was her old girl best friend Cheryl.
"Cheryl!" Y/N shouts and immediately starts running towards her.
"Y/N!" Cheryl shouts the same time Y/N does and she runs towards her, when they met up they hugged each other tightly. There were light chuckles coming from the others, even though I had just saw her a week ago I missed her. Especially since we rarely see each other.
"It's been so long!" The two girls complained.
"Yeah because you definitely didn't see each other A WEEK AGO." Nick exaggerates the "A week ago." Y/N and Cheryl both rolled their eyes.
"You wouldn't understand." They both bluntly said in unison, which made the others chuckle and they left a confused Nick.

"Where's your jacket love?" Jack asked.
"I thought I wasn't allowed to wear it since I'm not apart of the gang." Y/N said confused.
"C'mon. You're always apart of this gang! No matter what!" Jack shouts which made Y/N giggle.
"You still have it.. right?" Nick asks, Y/N looked at all of them as if she didn't have it or anything. A frown eventually formed on all of their faces.
"I- uh-" Y/N hesitated. "Of course I still have the damn jacket!" Y/N shouts, and everybody smiles brightly.
"You has me scared for a moment!" Jack says breathing in and out.

She did have the jacket, yes. But did anyone know about it? No. Did anyone even know she was meeting up with her old gang members? No.

"I mean... Uh.." Y/N scratches the back of her neck. "Uh, you know what nevermind." Y/N's E/C eyes drifted to look at the floor.
"You sure?" Nick asks.
"Yes, I'm sure. It's nothing!" Y/N lied, and put a smile on her face.
"Now shall we get this party started?" Ryder asked.
"Oh yeah!" Everyone there shouts excitedly.

They headed to an old club, Y/N's known that place since she was 8. It's how Cheryl, and her met. I know going to a club at an age like that is unbelieveable, right? Yeah, well you see. That's where Y/N would go when she was younger. She was able to always sneak in without anyone knowing. Cheryl, and her both they snuck in together. They were the best of friends, and when they got to about 11-12. The two met the others of the gang. When they were 12 is when their gang started, still to this day new members are joining. They just aren't as close as the others.

"It's been so long since I've been here!" Y/N shouts excitedly. "It's where we all met." Y/N looked at all of her friends, and pulled them into a group hug.
"Let's have some fun, just not too much fun." Jack smiles, and looks at Y/N.
"What!?" Y/N shouts obliviously.
"Nothing." Everyone else there said, and they laughed.

And so again the friend's were reunited starting from that night and on.