Chapter 1 : We Meet Her

Dawn 1: We Meet Her

Yaya was baking her cakes, who were her best sellers, in the oven when her bestfriend, Amanda, came rushing in with her phone. "Yaya! Girl!" She called her. Yaya smiled as her friend went next to her. "Girl. Your shop is gaining recognition! How awesome is that!" Amanda exclaimed as they skimmed to the good reviews of the customers.

They were busily excited to themselves that they failed to realize that there was someone waiting in front of them. Yaya glanced up and returned the smiling face with a deadpanned glare. "Amadron. What are you doing here?" She asked as calm as she could.

"Aw come on sweety! You know you still miss me?" He questioned as he leaned on the counter. Yaya felt discomfort so Amanda stood up for her. "Hey! Jerk! Get away from my bestfriend!" She yelled and pushed him abit. He glared at them. "Tch! You worthless mut! I'm gonna come back! And you'll regret it!" He yelled and stormed off the shop.

Yaya felt weak as she mustered up her confidence for that. Amanda held her shoulder. "Sorry. I know how sensitive he is to you. He was a jerk." Amanda said as they sat down behind the counter. "It's so early so how about I wait for you cakes to bake? You can rest for later?" Yaya was about to protest when she felt her neck pain.

"S-Sure." She answered and Amanda went to the back. Yaya unbuttoned a button on her shirt and saw a tattoo. It was her eversince she was born. It was a mark to signify she was someone else's lover. A mark that gives her the pain of her partner. Like a soulmate. She felt happy that she was destined to be with someone, but scared to find out she may be disliked by them.

It was a beautiful mark nonetheless. A cresent with a cloud in the ring. She heard Amanda call for her and hid it and rushed to her. They were discussing of how to improve the shop's sales, and such. The shop had closed in the late hours and she walked home which was near the shop. Walking near the woodland at her area, someone stopped in front of her.

She was about to excuse herself when he jabbed his hand on her nape, making her feel dizzy. Suddenly, she blacked out and the person hoisted her over their shoulder. They heard people coming and jolted to the woods. Away from the town, Yaya had regained her consiousness, she was still dizzy, but enough to see around. She was deep in the forest.

She struggled in his grip. "Look, sweetheart! I won't let go so stop struggling!?" She realized who it was. It was Amadron. She felt scared as she knew of how this man worked. "L-Let go of me!? HELP!" She yelled as she struggled. She was thrown down to a nearby tree as Amadron was annoyed. "You little... I'll just do with you here." He said as he walked to her which she swatted his hands away from her.

She was fighting for herself when suddenly someone pushed them away. Amadron was knocked out, but that was least of the person's worry. They walked to Yaya as she cowered in their presence. "Little girl! Calm down!" The girl with cat like eyes called. She looked and she was standing away from her to avoid getting her scared.

"H-Help... me... plea..." Yaya muttered as she fainted. "Young Mistress!" A voice called as a woman with brown locks appeared. "Shielda? What is it?" She asked her servant. "I was aware of your stroll, but this woman is a mere human. You cannot touch her, muchless bite her." Shielda answered.

Ying put her finger to her chin as she thought. Her werewolf tails swaying on each side. Ying scented someone familiar. "How about you bring her to Servant Gopal. He will just let her rest." Ying said as Shielda nodded and bowed to her. She carried Yaya and they quickly rushed to the palace. Gopal was shocked, but he smelled a familiar scent aswell.

"I'll keep her warm! Bye, Ms. Shielda!" Gopal cheered and Shielda smiled and bowed to her leave. He placed her into a room which he just thought was a guest room, but he was very wrong...