Chapter 2: They Meet Her

Dawn 2: They Meet Her

Yaya woke up when she noticed she was on a bed. She stared at her clothes. She was fully clothed in her previous pink attire and it was clean. She looked around and saw no one. She noticed this room had closed windows and had a red color scheme.

She jolted to sit when she heard the door open. She was met eyes with a man in a suit. He was shocked and She yelled. He walked over to her and clasped her mouth while he covered an ear. "Quite down, woman." He commanded and she felt terrified as his ruby eyes pierced through her.

She hugged herself as he looked around for any place Yaya could have gotten in from. "How did you get here?" He asked. "I... I was being k-kidnapped... I was saved by a girl... b-but I d-didn't know how I got here... I f-fainted after we met..." Yaya said as she hugged herself and felt tears fall on her face.

"How a peculiar woman. But Indeed you are telling me the truth." He said as he crossed his arms. He started to smell something familiar on Yaya. "You. Take your clothes off." He commanded. Her head jolted up and became flustered. She screamed again.

Before they could talk, seven people barged into the room after hearing the scream. "Thunderstorm! What happened!?" A brown eyed man asked. Gopal who saw what was going on was going to run away, but he met eyes with Thunderstorm who mercilessly threw him in the room. "I have a question and you know what it is." Thunderstorm said as a scary aura emitted his body.

"M-Master... T-Thunderstorm..." Gopal stuttered and he felt afraid. "Y-Yes... I did put her in here. I... forgot this was your room." Gopal answered as he crawled on his back to the rest of the people. Thunderstorm glared at him ready to kill him for doing such a stupid thing.

"Come on. Thundy." A deep blue eyed man said as he defended Gopal. "Yeah. Please spare him just this once, Elder brother." The yellow eyed said as he patted Thunderstorms shoulder. "Alright. Fine." Thunderstorm said as he took a final glare at the servant and turned to Yaya. "Y-you all a-are..." Yaya trailed as she pointed at them. "Septuplets..." She stammered and looked at Thunderstorm.

"Yes. We are siblings, Brothers, and Septuplets. Gees woman you head is noisy." He answered as he crossed his arms. "Our apologies. We didn't introduce ourselves." The yellow eyed mentioned. "I'm Solar." The yellow eyed said. "Hello! I'm Cyclone! Nice to meet you!" The deep blue eyed said. "Hello. I'm the eldest Quake. He's Blaze." He said as he motioned to the smiling orange eyed.

"Hi. I'm Ice." He said as he gave a small smile. "I'm Thorn! Very nice to meet you!" The green one said. Yaya smiled and nodded. "I'm Yaya Yah. Nice to meet you." She answered. "We have encountered an issue." Gopal said as he scratched his neck. "What now?" Blaze asked. "Can you all smell her?" Gopal asked and they sniffed her from a few foot away. The brothers besides Thunderstorm and Gopal yelled.

"What the hell!? She smells like..."

...