Chapter 13: King and Queen, Parents.

Dawn 13: King and Queen, Parents

A few days after the craziness of the brothers, Gopal frantically woke everyone, including The Wolves. Thunderstorm sensed a strong presence and immediately jolted to change. Yaya did the same since she didn't know who it was.

Quake and Cyclone rushed out of the room with Thunderstorm and Yaya following. The younger siblings followed and all were presented with Amato and Belle, the King and Queen. The brothers stiffened as their Parents were standing before them. Yaya and Gopal stood at the side while Yaya was nervous.

"Goodmorning, Children." Belle greeted. "Goodmorning, Father and Mother." The Brothers greeted. Amato smirked. "Aren't you all so formal." He teased and his sons groaned. "Father, you do know your status right?" Ice commented with a tired exterior. "I am. It's just not very casual of you children to get nervous." He mentioned. "Father, you have got to be kidding us?" Cyclone asked.

Belle chuckled. "Of course, your Father has been very busy. This visit will have some requests and reasons." She mentioned. "First and foremost--" Amato looked at Yaya. "--I want to see my in-law." He stated. Thunderstorm was shocked and looked at his brothers, wondering who told on him. Thorn looked away and His brother groaned. "I heard she was pretty good at her work." Belle said as she walked towards Yaya.

"Nice to meet you, Yaya Yah. Please endure with my Son. He is quite the short-tempered." She said, earning a 'hey' from Thunderstorm. Yaya nodded as she blushed. "Well. We well be staying here for two or three days. We have an announcement tomorrow. I hope you all will be up early." Amato informed and all the brothers hummed in agreement.

Yaya was about to leave with Gopal when Belle halted her. "Please stay, Yaya." She said. Amato took notice of another person. "Ms. Shielda, who it that girl next to you?" He asked. The two stopped. "Amelia. She is a friend of Prince Thorn. She is from the Yganna Village." She answered and Belle shook her head. "Poor you. I'm terribly sorry for what happened. I hope you don't hold a grudge on my sons." She said and Amelia nodded.

"I won't, Your Majesty. Your sons have given me a comfortable place to live for a while, I'm very thankful to them." She stated and bowed to the queen. "Awhile? I don't like having people who will only stay temporary. Since I heard you are quite free-spirited, how about you serve my sons?" Amato asked and Amelia was shocked. "Shielda and Ying have informed me you aren't able to live on your own. You can have food and shelter here. You will also be able to go with my sons in visits around the kingdom." He added.

Amelia nodded. "I would l-love to, but. Wouldn't I become problematic? I am a werewolf, you might get introuble." She stated and the two chuckled. "I kinda was aware of your thought process so I asked The Werewolf King, Fabian, and they agreed." Belle said and Amelia smiled. "Then, if thats the case. I would love to!" She said and bowed. "Thank you very much, your highness and your majesty!" She stated.

Yaya tackled her into a hug. "Yey! I'm not alone!" She stated in which Gopal cleared his throat. "Then I guess I don't exist?" He stated and they chuckled at his response. "We will be going to our room." Belle stated and Gopal assisted them. The two were cheering as they will now be living with eachother...