Chapter 28: Banquet Disturbance 2x

Dawn 28: Banquet Disturbance 2x

As the rest were taking a break from everything happening, Thunderstorm stayed in bed with Yaya. She was forced to rest by him as he hugged her. "Thundy, whatever happens you know that you can win, right?" She said with a smile. He looked at her and smiled. "I know. I just don't like the idea since I'm risking my brother's life." He said.

She hugged him. "I know. You love your brother a lot as he returns this. I may seem too happy, but I don't like the idea of my husband being so weak when he is so strong." She said, making he chuckle. "By the way. I haven't seen your dress yet, have you picked?" He asked, standing up. "I haven't with the Mellians. I wanted to go with Yona and, possibly, Ms. Yannie." She stated. "Well, with how things are, I suggest you pick your dress." He said, standing up.

"Shall we?" He said, putting his hand out for her. She smiled, grabbing it. They stood up. "I feel like I missed a day." He said, making her confused. He held her waist and raised her leg, giving her a deep kiss. As they stopped for her to breath, she blushed. "Y-You kissed me yesterday." She said as she felt something in her eye. "Do you think I'll stop?" He asked, making her smile. Thunderstorm was about to kiss her again when the door opened, making them see Blaze.

"Oops! Sorry!" He said, blushing

"Oops! Sorry!" He said, blushing. "What a disturbance." Thunderstorm said, making Yaya smile. "I win." She said winking at him. "Thanks, Blaze!" She said. "Quake said to make Yaya pick her dress with Yannie." Blaze said, scratching his neck. "Yeah. Bye, Thundy!" She said, kissing him before rushing off. "By the way, did you pick anything yet?" Blaze asked. "No. I thought only Quake would have a new suit?" Thunderstorm retorted. "Maybe new black suits?" Blaze recommended and he nodded.

As Yaya walked down to meet with Yannie, she saw Ice along the way. "Yaya." He called, making her look. "Have you seen Yona? I need help with the invitations." He asked. "I saw her in your room, Master." She said, making him nod. "Thanks." He said and left. He walked over to his room and saw her reading the guest list. "Why are you standing?" He asked, closing the door.

She looked at him. "I couldn't sit still when I read the names. These people are really of high class. I feel nervous." She said as he sat next to her figure. "I never thought you'd be shocked, knowing generals and royals were coming." He said with a bored face. She looked at him, worried. "Y-you don't think that woman will come right? I saw her n--" She was interrupted when he pulled her towards him.

She sat on his lap, shocked and blushing. "If she thinks of kidnapping you, she'll die by my hands alone. So if you worry about her, don't leave my side." He said, putting loose stands of her hair behind her ear. "I.. I got it." She said, blushing. "I wish to ask you something." He asked, making her look at him. "What does your lips taste like?" He asked, making her wide eyed. "What d-do y--" She was interrupted when he pulled her toawards him, giving her a kiss.

As they roamed eachothers mouth, Yona felt her body heat

As they roamed eachothers mouth, Yona felt her body heat. "Ice... We were doing... some.. things.." She said between the kiss. "I don't care." He said as he continued. He pushed her closer as she held his shoulders. Their kiss came to a halt when Ice heard footsteps near. "Master Ice-- Oh my?!" Amelia exclaimed as she saw their position. "I didn't know you two were-- Gopal asked for you down stairs! I'm sorry!" She said, closing the door.

Yona blushed. As they stood up, Ice gave her a peck on the lips. "We'll continue later." He said with a smirk as he left, making her blush. 'T-that man was my mate right!?' She thought to herself. As Ice and Amelia walked down. "Amelia. Maybe you should knock next time. If I hadn't heard your footsteps, who knows what you could've seen." He said. "I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to!" She said as they arrived to be greeted by Gopal...