Chapter 11: A Wolf with A Secret Pt. 2

Dawn 11: A Wolf with A Secret Pt. 2

As the next day arrived, Yaya woke up to someone shaking her. She opened her eyes and met Thunderstorm. She sat up and hugged him. "Your back!" She said as he just chuckled. "Someone missed me." He teased and she just stayed still. She smiled. "Is something wrong?" He asks as she was not moving.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you. Thats all." She answered as she sat properly. She looked at his face who smiled at her. "Did you finish some work from your Grandfather?" She asked as she stood to go to the bathroom. He followed as he took off his black coat. Yaya started to fix up a bath.

Soon, they were in the bath with Yaya, who attempted to not join him. She blushed as she looked away from him. "I've seen your body very well, My Cherry. You should be very aware of your scent." He said as he leaned over to her. They had a small little session in the bath with Yaya's voices echoing.

Meanwhile, Thorn was woken up by Gopal. He sat up, looking at the Servant with Drowsy eyes. "Goodmorning, Master Thorn." Gopal greeted the guy who was rubbing his eyes. "Hello, Gopal. What is it?" He asks, but a few papers were shoved on his hands. "You will be visiting a village in the outskirts of Our Kingdom, Bianne. King Amato has specifically asked me to hand this to you, Master." He stated to the yawning guy.

"What is this? Village Search?" He asked. "Apparently this village has been in rough shape, but due to low supplies, they started to wreck havoc. Some of the villagers are Wolves who are starting to be used as a food hunter." Gopal explained and Thorn clicked his tongue. "I'll start dressing. I'm sure I'll be very busy." Thorn said and Gopal chuckled. "Servant Sai was supposed to join you, but he needed to deal with some problems in the Werewolf Kingdom." Gopal mentioned.

"Its fine. Please head off, I'll be going down shortly." Thorn stated as he hroomed himself. As he went down, he set out south to the Yganna Village. He saw the village walls broken and some houses were really in horrible shape. He looked around and met with a man. "Who may ypu be?" Thorn asked the man.

"I'm Yganna's Lord! Who are you to enter our lands!?" He yelled as he pointed to Thorn. His sweatdropped as the man was giving him an evaluating eye. "I was actually sent here. I happened to be told that you are running low on supplies." He mentioned and the man tched him. "Don't bother! We have our ways to obtain food. Now scram!" He yelled as Thorn sighed.

"I'm Prince Boboiboy Thorn Binju." Thorn introduced and as soon as he did, the man knelt down and bowed. "Y-Young Prince! I was not made aware of your arrival! Please forgive me!" He begged. Thorn stared at the village people who started bowing to him. He then saw an awful sight. There were werewolves being tied on the neck as the Vampires were carrying sacks of dead animals.

Those arriving Vampires stopped dead on their tracks as they met eyes with Thorn. His emerald eyes glaring them down. "Gather all of your people. I will not tolerate such behavior." He stated and the lord rushed off. He walked towards the Vampires and snapped his fingers, making vines that trapped them. He looked at the weakened Werewolves with one in particular familiar to him.

He walked up to the pale purple wolf. "Turn back to your wolf and human form." He commanded and it did as told, revealing Amelia with scratches. His eyes were glinted with anger. "Guards!" He called over and several of his men came. "Tie up all of the Vampires who arrived now." He demanded and the vampires panicked and struggled.

Amelia looked at him with concern. He came infront of her and untied the rope on her wrist. It left a mark. He touched it and Amelia hissed at his action. "I want medical attention on all of the wolves who had arrived." He said and some medics sorted them out. Amelia watched as Thorn discussed with the Lord. All of the villagers and wolves were shocked as Thorn slammed the man on the floor.

"I repeat my words only once. You are not to use the wolves as hunters. If this causes an outbreak with the Wolf Kingdom, I will make sure you are to be killed." He threated and the man shuddered at his words. "Got it?" He asked and the man frantically nodded. Thorn released his grip and went to the healed werewolves.

He gave a small smile. "Sorry you all had to see that. I was concerned at the situation that I lost myself for a bit." He said as he scratched his head. The wolves smiled. "Thank you." One said and he just smiled. Some of the younger wolves approached him and thanked him. As Thorn reached the end of his visit, a voice called out to him.

"Thorn! I-I mean Prince Thorn!" He turned to look and saw Amelia. She was pretty scratched, but she chased him. "Is there something else I should be concerned about?" He asked. "I... was... gonna ask about what will happen? Since you confronted some of the vampires here." She asked as she caight her breath.

"Probably send some food and such. My Family doesn't like killing too much unless of course One of Us was hurt." He stated with a smile. She pouted and jumped to him, giving him a hug. He was shocked, but soon returned it. "Is there something wrong? Your heartbeat is very fast?" He asked, but soon he felt the body get heavy. He held her by the waist and saw she had fainted.

"Hey! Amelia!" He called, but after a few minutes of her not responding, he carried her inside his carriage. Reaching the mansion, he carried her inside which immediately gained the attention of Gopal and Yaya. "Master Thorn!? Why is Amelia here!?" Yaya asked as he laid her on the couch. "I brought her here since the medics were busy. Can you check on her Gopal?" Thorn asked.

Gopal held her neck, hearing her heartbeat. "I think she's just very tired. It'll be best for her to rest." Gopal said and opted to let her rest in Thorn's room. Thorn explained what had happened in which Yaya was very horrified while Gopal pitied her. "So that was what she meant when her family was having a hard time." Yaya mentioned and the two nodded. "I'll need to go to the Castle, Gopal and Yaya. Both of you will be taking care of her and keep her well rested." He commanded and left...