Chapter 25: New Scents?

Dawn 25: New Scents?

The next day and the Mellians were being treated by Yaya and Yona, Cyclone was discussing with Thunderstorm when he heard a call. 'Cyclone.' He heard, making him turn back. "What's wrong?" Thunderstorm asked.

"I think Alyssa's awake." Cyclone stated, making Thunderstorm nod. "Just go. She's been out for awhile. Go and aid her." Thunderstorm said. "But Quake said to inte--" "I'll take over, Cyclone." Aba said, making him smile. "Okay. Thanks, Bro! Grandfather!" He said, bidding goodbye. Rushing to his room, he open it to be greeted by Alyssa's shocked face.

"W-Where am I?" She asked, looking around at the beautiful room. "Bianne's Mansion. Do you feel anything weird?" Cyclone asked as he sat next to her. "My sense of smell is so strong. I can smell you coming inside. I kinda like how you smell." She answered, sniffing his collar. He smiled. "It's mostlikely because I turned you into a vampire. I like how you smell too." He said as he caressed her cheek.

Alyssa held his wrist. "I... I saw a really scary vision. I saw one of you there." She stated with worry. He was wide eyed. "What? What did you see?" He asked her. "There were so many Wolves and Vampires. They kept attacking and there was this man who wore green armor and horns. He kept hitting one of you." She said, tears falling down. "Don't worry, we'll stop them. That won't ever happen." He said as he cupped her face. She stared at his eyes, smiling.

"You'll be fine. You are safe with me." He said with a smile. "But, how'd you bring me here so fast?" She asked. "Quick? It's been a day already, dear." He said, making her wide eyed. "A day!? If then, what happened to me overnight? I didn't wake up?" She asked, looking at her body. "You turned to a full vampire. If I hadn't turned you and kept the venom in your body, you'd go crazy." He said as he fixed his gloves. "Crazy?--""You would've bitten the rest of the humans in the village and killed them, dear." He said as he wiped his fingers in his clothes.

"Really!?" She exclaimed, hugging herself. "But what happens if I bite you?" She asked, making him smirk. "Do you want me to try and you find out?" He asked, making her blush. "N-No. I think I have an idea." She said as she pouted. "Well. Stay inside the manor. I have something to do, dear." He said, kissing the crown of her head. She watched as he leaves. 'What will I do?' She thought. "Wander about if you must. Just as long as you don't leave the area. Also keep thinking about things, and I'll read your mind." He answered, shocking her.

"Got it?" He asked as she nodded. He left, making her look around. 'His room is so elegant. How unfitting for his rowdy exterior.' She thought as she stood. She looked at her clothes. 'My yellow dress is still on, he didn't do any funny business.' She thought. "I assure you Ms. Alyssa Moire, he didn't do such." A voice said, making her turn to see Aba. "S-Sir." She said, bowing. He chuckled. "My. Aren't you so mannered. To think you were near death a few hours ago." He stated, making her look at him.

"Ms. Moire, what are you parents' origin? Human and Vampire?" Aba asked. "Y-Yes. I heard that it was illegal to fal--" "Fall for a human? Back in the elder century it was. Your father must be quite old. And he has died. Right?" He stated, making her looked down. "He... was a good man. A great father too. But my mother ran away with a man, leaving my father to take care of me, while she made people kill him." She said with tears in her eyes. Aba went near her and patted her back. "You've been brave, Alyssa. Your father would be proud of your wise decision of not seeking vengence." He said.

As Cyclone leaned next to the door, hidden from her. He read her mind. 'A Mellian Man was killed by the woman he loved.' She thought. Cyclone stood up, walking towards the chambers holding the Mellians with a heavy heart...