Chapter 8: Werewolf Mate, Vampwolf Mate

Dawn 8: Werewolf Mate, Vampwolf Mate

Ying was aware of the season since it took toll on someone very familiar with her. Her own husband and Prince of The Werewolves, Fang. He even told her beforehand to not approach his room. She was at first confused, but after Shielda had come back from the Vampire's Mansion, she explained it to her which she was very flustered to learn of his concern for her.

She wanted to speak with him about the recent happennings on the palace like the usual and report to eachother. But if she ever did that she knew she'd be introuble since Fang would need to be strong enough to endure her. "I wish this stupid season just finished." She said on her current bed. She was previously sleeping next to Fang since they were married, but out of his respect he avoided any contact of her.

She had endured for a week when she finally had enough. She heard Fang wasn't doing well in his room from Shielda and the season was taking a toll on his self-endurance. Ying was too stubborn to listen to them anymore since she was also concerned for this man even if they didn't like eachother, mutual respect is a must.

Fang was panting as his tail wagged and his ears lowered. He managed to hold himself off for a week since it was difficult when your mate is living with you. If he had marked her, he would be safe. But he really didn't want to mark since he knew they were only married by parents, since they were soulmates.

He laid himself as he tried to fall asleep. He was starting to doze off when he caught a scent, Ying's scent specifically. His tail wagged quicker as he tried to hope she would just pass by the room, but all his hope was flushed down the drain when he heard her knock. She opened the door and peeked.

He glared at her as he wore glasses like her. "W-What is it, Ying?" He felt himself slowly losing it. Ying's tailed wagged a bit as she was near him. "D-Did you need something?" He asked again. "J-Just checking on you. I heard you weren't feeling better from Shielda." She answered as she scratched her nape.

"I-If you're done... c-can you l-leave?" He stuttered as Ying felt concern for him. He really was in bad shape, but her presence was making it worst. Fang looked away from her, hoping she would just storm off, but she just stayed. "I was gonna report s-some stuff a-around--" She was cut off when Fang had stood from his position as he pinned down on a table near her.

"H-Hey! What ar--" She was cutoff by his kiss as she felt her body heat rise. He held her wrist up, avoiding her any movement as they wandered their tongue wandered their mouths. Ying left moans as Fang bit her lip. He soon let go as Ying felt weak, he quickly stripped her clothes off as he left her undergarments on.

"Let me." He said as he leaned to her shoulder, he bit her as she whined. She felt pleasure from the bite as he stopped. She bit her lower lip to avoid noisyness, but that plan made Fang more wild. He bit her everywhere which made her lose her original plan. He made out with her as she circled her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso.

They soon took it to the bed and Ying was a moaning mess as she was pleasured by Fang in all types of position and made sure she was mark as his. Ying woke up to see Fang asleep and more calm. She blushed remembering the night of her moans and sweat around her. "Goodmorning, Ying." He greeted as he rubbed his eyes. She hugged herself with the blanket.

Fang chucked at her actions. He wagged his tail as he carried her to the bathroom. "Now. Since you refuse to take off this blanket you shall be given pleasure in the bath." He said as they did it. She was once again a moaning mess as she felt her heat come up.