Happy Halloween!

--A Halloween Party--

Amanda, Yaya's friend, came over after her friend told her she was pregnant. She was awestruck by the big house Yaya and the Binju siblings lived in. "S-So you lived here after that incident?" Amanda asked, amazed by the interior. "Y-Yeah, but I sleep with my husband." Yaya answered as her body didn't look so pregnant.

"Did you have a party yet?" Amanda asked, making Yaya shake her head. "Thundy is still planning it. I said I wanted a halloween theme so that you can come and dress up for us." Yaya said, making Amanda blush. "You shouldn't have. You always know my passion for clothes." She stated. "Yaya." A voice called. They turned to meet with Yona and Amelia. Amanda was shocked at Amelia, who was in her werewolf form.

"Oh, Amelia. Yona. Meet my friend, Amanda." Yaya said, making the two smile. "N-Nice to meet you." Yona greeted. "You are so beautiful!" Amanda said as she hugged the two, who were taller than her. Yona giggled as Amelia blushed. "Is this the person you said would dress us up?" Thorn asked as he appeared next to them, shocking Amanda. "H-How?" She asked, looking around. "She is, Master Thorn." Yaya answered.

"Where is Ice and Solar?" Yaya asked. As if on cue, they heard a blast and saw Solar hanging on the chandelier. "Ice! Blaze! Stop fighting already!" Solar scolded as the two used magic again. "He started this bet!" Blaze yelled. "I didn't idiot!" Ice yelled back as they were about to use heir magic when the felt the ground rumble. The two realized who it was and was about to rush off, but was trapped inside an earth cacoon.

"Welcome Back, Masters." The three greeted the oldest siblings. "Jeez, Gopal will kill you when he sees this." Solar said as he dropped down. Amanda was jawdropped while it was nothing new for the rest. "Hello, Yaya." Cyclone said with a smile. "Yona and Amelia greeted us too. Hello." He added. "Did you finish you business at Mellian?" Thorn asked as he poked Blaze's cheek. "Yeah. It was crazy. Where's Yannie?" Quake asked as he took of his coat.

"Resting at her room." Amelia said as Quake nodded. "Now. Blaze, Ice, care to explain?" Cyclone asked, grinning at the two. "The two of them made a bet on who can get a gash on their body first." Solar said, making Thunderstorm feel irritated. "You do know, there's a pregnant woman in the house and she could've gotten hurt." Thunderstorm stated, making the two gulp.

Quake freed them. "I hope this doesn't become a habit. Continue doing it and I'll send Grand Master a lovely letter for training two idiots." Quake said and the two nodded. "Now to the newcomer." Cyclone stated as he pushed Amanda to the front. "Name please?" Cyclone added. Amanda got nervous. "Amanda Welsh. I'm the person going to help you with your clothes for the party." She said, making the other nod.

"Shall we begin, Ms. Welsh?" Yona asked, making her nod. Yaya walked over to Thunderstorm. "Welcome back, Thundy." She said with a smile. He returned it and patted her head. "I missed you, Cherry." He said as they proceeded to the dress rooms.

In the actual party, Thunderstorm invited everyone and told it was a costume party. Everyone rejoiced with the revelation of Bianne's first ever child in years. Eveyone was dressed as what they were aware of. Some as heroes and villains while some were characters. As Ice and Yona walked around, they were watched by the guest as they dressed up as Jack Frost and Elsa.