Chapter 9: Half-breed and A Woman's Anger

Dawn 9: Half-breed and A Woman's Anger.

After the troublesome day of the werewolf arrival, Yaya was curious as to Ying being a werewolf or also a vampire. It seems her mind was answered. "Anyway, Yaya, you are curious of me?" The Princess asked. Yaya blushed as she scratched her nape.

"Urm. It's just that, you look like a werewolf, b-but your actions resemble a vampires." She answered and Ying chuckled. "Well... how should I put this?" Ying strayed. Shielda returned from her discussion with Gopal. She was presented with Yaya and Ying whispering to eachother. She came closer and heard what they were whispering on about.

"So basically, my father is a werewolf while my mother is a vampire. He actually is a king to a small land, but I was a mate to Fang." She said as Yaya was quite surprised by her origins. "Well, Aren't you two cute?" Shielda said as the two jolted from her unexpected appearance. "Shielda! How rude to not announce your arrival!?" Ying exasperated as she blushed.

"Sorry, Young Miss and Yaya. I was about to tell you Dinner will be served by 8'o'clock sharp. Master Fang had also told me to inform me of your room." She said and Ying nodded for her to continue. "He simply stated that you are not allowed to sleep anywhere else other than next to him." She added and Ying blushed and Yaya giggled. "I... I will change my clothes. I find wearing my gown uncomfortable when I'm not meeting any one else." She said and Shielda nodded and assited her.

Yaya walked around and help with Gopal as he was setting up dishes. Soon after, she had called the brothers with Thunderstorm being her last stop. She knocked on the door and peeked in the room. She looked around only to spot a figure on the bed. She walked over and saw him, sleeping with a blanket until his shoulders. She shook him, causing him to look at her.

As he sat up, the blanket covering his body fell. Yaya blushed as he was shirtless and immediately looked away. "M-Master T-Thunderstorm! Please a-atleast w-wear something!?" She stammered as she covered her eyes with her hands. He chuckled as he trapped her figure with his arms. "My Cherry, why do you even close your eyes? I've already let you see my entire body?" He teased.

She peeked from her fingers and pouted. "S-Still. What if it wasn't me? How could you deal with the situation." She stated. He leaned down to her face and caressed her cheeks. "I only authorize you to enter my room. No outsider besides Fang, Gopal, and My Brothers, have entered my room. You have nothing to worry about." He stated as she blushed. "My Cherry if you want to eat dinner you will leave the room or else you will not be able to get any sleep." He stated making her rush away.

She exited the room in a heartbeat with a red face as Thunderstorm chuckled as he dressed himself. As she quietly entered the dining room, she was greeted with a crazy sight. She saw the brothers, specifically The younger(Thorn, Blaze, and Ice.), tackling eachother. Solar was trying to rip them apart and ended up tangled in the arguement.

"G-Guys!" She yelled, but they were obviously busy. Gopal entered with Sai who knew they couldn't stop the siblings. Fang and Ying chuckled at the sight as the brothers started to use their powers. It was stopped by a scary aura that entered the room. The four stopped and looked at the entrance of the dining room, seeing Thunderstorm and Quake with a glare.

"Blaze started it!" "What!? It was you and Ice!" "Did not! Solar, tell them!" "You all did it, don't start with this now."

"If you guys start this game now, the two will just be more angrier." Cyclone said as he arrived. Thorn sighed and raised his hand. The two eldest frowned and just sighed. "Everybody, sit down. Let's discuss about that first." Cyclone motioned to the table and they all followed with the exception of the servants.

Thorn was busily explaining his reason of tackling his brothers. "So, the entire crazy arguement is about some enemy you were trying to decide who would kill first?" Quake summarized and the younger nodded. "The reason Ice was involved was because you teased his laziness and Solar tried to stop you?" Thunderstorm added and they nodded again.

"Well... for once, broken silverware will not be something Thunderstorm or I will scold you for." Quake said and they were confused, but delighted. "Because My Beloved Cherry and Shielda will be the people to scold you." Thunderstorm said as they all turned to the new scary auras emitting of the two ladies.

Yaya smiled with a bad aura as Shielda cracked her knuckles. "I had specifially picked the dishes and items on that varied table. And you broke them." Shielda said as she contained her angry while her tail was starting to sway. "I even offered help for that. Now I also need to clean the floor due to this." Yaya added and the younger brothers were nervous.

The night ended as the brothers had to clean the entire kitchen while the three eldest dealt with their paper works...