Chapter 29: Banquet at Astroma

Dawn 29: Banquet at Astroma

Royals, Generals, and Officials roamed the enormous Grand Hall of Bianne's Astroma Castle. Yona was busily greeting guest with Amelia who was excitedly greeted by her fellow villagers. In the middle of the room was Blaze and Solar who were flocked by women eager to grab their attention.

In the kitchen, Gopal cooked away with Sai. As the night grew deeper, Quake and the rest stayed at the back to discuss certain matters that would be considered suspicious with Bianne's General, Maskmana/Adam, and Crown Prince of The Werewolves, Kaizo. "Shesh, can't we have a day of rest with this Mellians." Ice said as he leaned next to the door. "Not even an option. With the way they currently rule, we'll be outnumbered if we let our guard down." Kaizo said as his eyes darted to Quake.

"I have an idea of the Mellian Tribes map. But I can't explain the details so I'll have to use Luke." He stated as the rest nodded. Quake concentrated and closed his eyes. As he opened them, violet lines appeared from his right cheek and his eyes were violet. "Hello, Luke." Cyclone greeted with concern. "Hello, Cy. My, haven't seen Adam in a while." Luke said as Maskmana bowed to him.

"And we even have the crown prince of werewolves here. It truly must be important for Quakey to call me." Quake stated as Luke's eyes darted around the room. "Luke, we need some assistance in the Mellian Tribes map. Is there a way for them to get into Bianne without passing the outskirts?" Thunderstorm asked. Luke's smile disappered into a thin line as his eyes became serious. "Of course they can. How'd you think they got in the first time?" Luke stated as he got annoyed.

"Is there something we don't know? Come on, Luke." Thorn pleaded, making the older sigh. "Those pesky Mellians never learn to eat how much they need. I guess my beloved father and his adopted child found my way. I'd love to go there now to block it, but with the current plan, Quake must appear refined from those royals." Luke stated as he balled his fist. "The Waterfall. They found the cave that my body drifted from." Luke said, making Kaizo wonder.

"This waterfall, is it from Lene village? The nearby fall from Astroma Castle?" Kaizo asked, making Luke nod. "Good catch, Crown Prince. Let's add another fuel to this raging fire. I bet they'll send someone to eavesdrop on our conversation later, be on a look out..." Luke said and drew a purple flare. It was a flower torn apart. "... for this symbol. Those at Mellian have it near their neck, completely unhidden. The only way for it to be hidden." Luke strayed.

"Is by using your own power to get rid of it. Right?" Thunderstorm stated and Luke nodded. "If possible, avoid any chat about this room. I can already feel there presence inside the Castle." Luke said, making everyone alerted. "I need to get back for now. If I keep this up, Quake won't be so refined." Luke said as his eyes flickered from violet to brown. "Get Blaze to do perimeter control. Make Solar look for the person in the party. And Get Yannie and the rest of Mellian's guarded. Thunderstorm and Cyclone should guard them to avoid suspicion." Kaizo commanded.

"Got it." The siblings said and left. "Tonight will be a full moon. It'll be dangerous if werewolves were around. Adam." Quake called, making the general focus. "Keep an eye on the outside. Here a howl and you call for Sir Kaizo. Got it?" He added and Adam nodded. "We need to go. Your family awaits. And Ice, go ahead." Kaizo said as they exited the room. Ice looked around the room and stomped his feet, freezing it quickly. "I know one of you are here." Ice said, making a person appear from the walls.

She wore a green vest and had a translucent hand. "H-How did you?" She asked, making Ice bend down near her. He looked at her hand. "Your gonna kill me aren't you?" She asked with fear in her eyes. "No. Why would I?" He said, making her shocked. He looked at the necklace and grabbed it, crushing it in his hands. "You are already dead. Just a memory." He said as the figure disappeared into dust. The room started to unfreeze as Ice looked at his hand. "You use such worthless magic. You think my mind will waver from the sight of that poor woman?" Ice said as he exited the room...