Falling

Hello!! This is my second story on Wattpad so if you hate it....... I won't judge. You're probably here for the story and not for the weird author, so ENJOY!!

[Madison POV]

I was walking to school, like usual. My curly brown hair bounced with every step.

I had watched all of the episodes of Miraculous all over again last night! I'm impatiently waiting for season four though. While I waited, I thought of theories, fanfictions, and more.

I spotted my school over some trees. I didn't want to go to school today. I wanted to fantasize stuff about Miraculous!

I started fidgeting with one of my blue jacket strings, absentmindedly. I readjusted my dark pink glasses as I let out a sigh of annoyance.

I suddenly felt myself falling!! I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. Knots turned in my stomach with fear. Suddenly, I landed on something hard.

With the wind knocked out of me, I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't on the sidewalk to my school. I was on a sidewalk, but in front of a vaguely familiar building. I slowly stood. The doors of the building were open, kids my age inside, chatting happily.

I looked to my left to see another familiar building. I squinted to try and remember where I have seen that building. It hit me! It was the Dupain-Chengs' bakery!! My eyes widened in shock. I was in my favorite show, Miraculous!! My hand flew to my forehead.

It occured to me that I was not in the clothes I was in before I fell. I was wearing a black t-shirt with multi-colored paint splatters, black short shorts, silver tights, and black high tops with multi-colored paint splatters on them. As a plus, I was also wearing a silver jacket with ears on the hood, a silver headband with a sparkling moon on the right side of my head, a silver moon pendant around my neck, and I didn't have glasses!! My braided hair that fell in front of my left shoulder was tied with a silver hair tie. My black backpack had multi-colored paint splatters all over it.

I felt something poke out of my inside jacket pocket. I looked down to see a tiny wolf-like creature. It was gray with a white belly. It had a tail with a white tip, two fluffy gray ears, gray fluff around its neck, and one whisker on each cheek. Its big brown eyes stared at me.

"Who are you?"

Short, I know, but.......... I felt like it! Anyway, Ladybug and Chat Noir are doing amazing as my security!!! So, no random guys walking in and hating on Miraculous!!! I count that as a plus!!! Have a great day, my little kittens!!