The Last Battle

If you told me how this story would go, I probably would've just looked at you weird because I had something else in mind, but I forgot because of my beautiful mind!! ENJOY!!!!!

[Madison/Moon Howler POV]

I looked down at the team that we gathered and Ladybug jumped in front of them with a serious expression.

"HEY!!!!!!!" I shouted.

Everyone quieted and turned to me. I pointed to Ladybug and they started listening to her.

"We need to defeat Hawk Moth, Mayura, and Theo! Only when this happens will Paris be peaceful once again!!" Ladybug started. "Moon Howler, Chat Noir, and I have come up with a plan. Now, here's what we're going to do..."

I sat in front of Theo with a blank expression. He smiled at me, but I didn't move.

"Tell us where Ladybug and Chat Noir are," he commanded me. I blinked once.

My muscles twitched because I've never been this still for this long in my life!!

Hawk Moth glared at me and I glared back.

SMACK!!

I lightly touched my stinging cheek. I glanced up at Theo who was glowering down at me.

"You have to pay attention to ME!!!!" he yelled, red-faced. I put my hand under my leg and stayed silent. "ANSWER MY QUESTION, GIRL!!!!!!"

"Do you really think that I would betray my friends?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow. "Do you really think that I would give up my own suffering just so they could suffer too?" I stared right at Hawk Moth. He stared back with an angry glint in his eye.

Theo dragged me by my hood to a pole that was hanging over the roof of the Le Grand Paris. He tied my hood onto the pole and I started choking.

"You could end this if you tell us where Ladybug and Chat Noir are," he hissed. I stared blankly in front of me.

"As I said before, I would never betray my friends after all they've done for me," I told him.

Suddenly, a portal opened below me. I glanced at Theo to see his glowing blood red eyes.

I started laughing and the villains stared at me in confusion. I turned to them.

"That portal doesn't mean anything to me," I said as I changed the portal to Harry Potter with a pale gray glow of my eyes. The villains' eyes widened in shock.

Ryuko, Queen Bee, Pegasus, Roost, and Bunnix started fighting Mayura while King Monkey, Rena Rouge, Piglet, Oxen, and Multi-Mouse fought Theo, and Ladybug, Chat Noir, Chien Brun, Carapace, and Tiger Lily fought Hawk Moth.

I untied my hood and fell into the portal. I landed on top of Mayura with a smile. Pegasus snatched her miraculous and handed it to me. Mayura turned back into Nathalie.

Our team was about to attack Nathalie again when I stepped in front of them.

"She was doing this for love!" I told them. "Love makes people do stupid things! Just give her a break!"