Friends?

Hello!!! I WANT- *slaps hand over Rena Rouge's mouth* Thank you for who deal with superheroes like Alya. Anyway, ENJOY!!!!

[Madison POV]

I landed inside the girls' bathroom as I detransformed.

"That. Was. So. COOL!!!" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down. Grayy flew onto my shoulder.

"You were awesome, Madison!" he exclaimed in his cute raspy voice.

"Thanks! Now, let's see what I have that you can eat," I said as I opened my jacket. Grayy flew into my inside pocket, and I walked out of the bathroom.

Everyone was in the locker room, packing their things. I walked up to Marinette and Alya.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They canceled school because of the akuma attack," Alya explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"That makes sense," I replied.

"What up, dudettes?!" We turned to Nino and Adrien walking towards us, bags on their shoulders. I glanced at my friends to see Marinette slightly hiding behind Alya. I tried and failed to hide my giggle. Marinette glared at me, her cheeks tinted pink, while the boys looked at me in confusion.

"Who's your new friend?" Nino asked. Alya slung her arm over my shoulders.

"This is Madison! She just moved here," Alya explained. I waved shyly, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"I'm Nino! And this is Adrien!" Nino told me, holding out his hand. I shook it with my own and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you guys," I told them with a smile.

"You better pack up, Madison," Marinette told me. I turned to her.

"Why?"

"Because I haven't told my parents about you yet," she explained.

"Oh..."

"I'll wait for you outside," Marinette told me with a smile. I nodded and went to my locker as Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien walked out of the locker room.

I opened my locker and packed my things. I slammed my locker closed and Lila appeared on the other side. I jumped back with a squeak of surprise.

"Hello, Madison!" Lila said cheerfully. I put a hand over my heart.

"That has to be the creepiest thing that has ever happened to me," I said, adjusting my backpack on my back. "What are you doing at my locker?"

"I just wanted to... chat!" Lila explained with her fake smile. I eyed her suspiciously. I didn't buy her lie one bit!

"Well... Nice chat!" I exclaimed with fake cheerfulness, turning on my heel. I took a step, then I'm forced against the lockers. Lila glowered down at me.

"Listen here, you little pest!" Lila hissed, spit flying onto my cheeks. "You better play along with me or else!"

"And what is that or else?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Let's just say, your friends may be in the middle of some nasty rumors," Lila told me coldly. My eyes widened. I knew that Lila could be ruthless. Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien didn't deserve whatever rumors Lila was planning to tell others.

I stared at the ground in surrender. Lila smiled smugly at me, flicked her hair in my face, and walked out of the locker room in victory.

I leaned against the lockers behind me and slid to the ground. Sadness and anger engulfed me. I wrapped my arms around my knees and rocked myself back and forth. Tears of self pity threatened to fall.

"Are you okay?" I whipped my head up to see Tyler standing over me, concern in his pale green eyes. I smiled weakly at him.

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied. He raises an eyebrow. I let out a sigh of defeat. "No, no I'm not." Tyler sat beside me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Lila!" I spat out bitterly. "She pushed me against the lockers and threatened my friends! Plus, she's a big. Fat! Liar!!" I was shaking with pure rage. I felt Grayy gently pat my leg. Tyler scooted closer to me and put his arm over my shoulders.

"Does anybody else know about this?" he asked.

"NO!!" I exclaimed. "They don't see that she's a liar except for Marinette, Adrien, and me!! It's so frustrating!!" I buried my head in my arms, burning tears of anger staining my face. Tyler gently rubbed circles on my back.

For reasons unknown, that calmed me down. My shaky breaths became steadier as my shaking and tears stopped.

"You can add me to that 'Lila is a liar' list," Tyler told me. I slowly looked up at him. He smiled down at me, and I smiled back.

I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for helping me not get akumatized, creep!" Tyler chuckled quietly and returned my hug. We stayed like that for what felt like forever. We separated and smiled at each other.

"If anybody asks why we took so long, let's not mention the lingering hug, okay?" He chuckled and looked at me, amused. "I'm serious! If Alya found out, she would pry the details out of me!" I exclaimed.

"I might let her," Tyler said. I not-so-gently smacked his arm.

"If you do tell her, I'm coming after you and your terrible haircut," I jokingly threatened him as he rubbed his arm. He put a hand over his heart.

"I'm offended!! My haircut is very attractive, by the way!" Tyler said, leaning closer to my face. I very Ladybug-like pushed him away with my index finger.

"I highly doubt that!" He stood and pulled me up.

"Aren't your friends waiting for you outside?" He reminded me. I gasped in realization.

"I totally forgot!!" I exclaimed. I ran out of the school and stood in front of my friends, my hands on my knees while I panted for breath.

"What took you so long?!" Alya questioned me, hands on her hips.

"Uh..." I trailed off, trying to find an answer to her question. She raised an eyebrow in impatience.

"Her backpack got stuck in her locker door." I turned to see Tyler walking up to us. I flashed him a grateful smile.

"How do you know?" Alya questioned.

"Because I was the one who got her out," he lied easily. I crossed my arms in a not-so-fake pout. I didn't like that he made himself the hero and me the 'damsel-in-distress'.

Marinette, Alya, and Nino nodded their heads in understanding. I was rolling on the ground laughing in my head. I couldn't believe that they were actually buying this!! They're so dense!!

HONK!! HONK!!

A light grey limo was parked in front of Françoise Dupont. Tyler sighed in annoyance.

"What?" I asked.

"That's my ride," he explained. My eyes widened.

"You have a LIMO?!?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. Tyler chuckled softly at my surprise.

HONK!! HOOOOOOOOONK!!

He playfully rolled his eyes.

"I got to go. See ya guys later!" he yelled to us as he hopped into his limo.

"Guys? What just happened?" Nino asked.

He's famous. DUH! Well, at least his parents are. *shrug* Have a great day, my little kittens!!