Happy Birthday

Hel- *duck and glare at a phone throwing Alya* I thought that Ladybug and Chat Noir wanted you to get them something to eat. *duck under a flying tea pot* HEY!!! THAT WAS FROM MASTER FU!!! *sigh* I'm pretty sure that Alya's going to kill me, so...... ENJOY!!!!

[Adrien POV]

I stared out the window of my limo, the Gorilla driving, and Nathalie to my left. Nathalie was saying something about my photoshoot at the end of school, but I wasn't listening.

I was thinking about how I probably had to cancel on my friends again! They said that they had something special planned for us today. Today was supposed to be special! But I guess not.

I sighed dejectedly as the Gorilla pulled in front of Françoise Dupont.

"... and remember, you absolutely have to attend your next photoshoot," Nathalie reminded me. I nodded my head, hopped out of the limo, and shut the door behind me. I looked up to see Nino and Tyler walking towards me.

"What's up, dude?!" Nino exclaimed happily. Nino pulled me into a bro hug, then Tyler copied. I put on my usual fake smile to cover up how I was really feeling inside.

I had done it for years! I had become a pro at it. That was probably not a good thing, but it was my job to fake a smile at a camera! Plus, no one knew how I really felt!

"I'm great! How are you guys?" I asked. Nino smiled smugly as Tyler looked down, his cheeks tinted red. I looked at them quizzically. What was that about?

"Apparently, there's this big school dance coming up. And Tyler wants to ask Madison to be his date~!" Nino explained as he nudged Tyler's shoulder as he became more red. I smiled and nodded my head in understanding.

Ever since Tyler laid eyes on Madison, he's had a thing for her. And every time he hung out with her, his feelings grew. Even for her rude, and slightly evil, side. It was quite obvious though. If someone didn't see it, they were blind!

I hoped that Madison said yes for Tyler's sake. But, she didn't seem to be the 'romantic and lovey-dovey type'. She seemed more of the 'fun and laid back type'.

"So, how are you going to ask her?" I asked curiously.

"I was planning on plain out asking her," Tyler answered sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "I want to do more, but I don't know what I would do!" I lightly punched his arm.

"Nino and I could help you," I offered. Tyler brightened.

"That would be awesome! We could start planning in class!"

"Why not after class?" Nino suggested. Tyler shook his head.

"Marinette and Madison are almost always late, so it would be best if we plan without them there," Tyler reasoned. I chuckled softly.

Marinette and Madison either were late or they barely made it on time. It was ridiculous sometimes how much they cut it close.

"Let's head inside. It's getting pretty chilly!" Nino suggested, wrapping his red scarf over his face.

We headed to class, giving Tyler some suggestions on how he should ask Madison to the dance.

I sat on the steps outside of Françoise Dupont, Alya and Nino standing above me, Marinette and Madison sitting beside me, and Tyler in front of me, leaning against the side of the stairs.

I glanced at Marinette laughing at Madison telling a story. A knot of longing and happiness twisted in my stomach as pink bubbles surrounded Marinette, still laughing her beautiful laugh. I smiled at her fondly.