Tyler

Hello!! I hope that you're- TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE HIDING FROM US!!!! I'm trying to talk to the audience, Rena!!! BUT- No buts!! I'm trying to include the audience so that they won't get bored!! Maybe I should've brought Carapace instead of- DON'T YOU- ENJOY!!!!

[Madison/Moon Howler POV]

I started on a sketch of a wolf howling at the moon. I was almost done with the basic shapes. Then, I could start on the details.

I was in Miss Bustier's class, and I sat behind Juleka, alone. But, I didn't mind! That just meant that I could focus more on drawing, work, and my thoughts.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out my phone. I checked the time. Eight-twenty-seven. I had three minutes before class started. I put my phone back in my backpack and returned to my sketch.

I heard someone sit next to me. I turned to see a boy there. I squeaked in surprise and fell out of my seat. I rubbed the back of my head, and then opened my eyes. The boy stood over me, his hand out, and an amused smile on his face.

He had pale green eyes, pale skin, and midnight black hair that was spiked up. He was wearing a light gray t-shirt with a black guitar design on the front, black jeans with holes on the knees, and black knee-high boots. He also had a black leather jacket, black fingerless gloves, and a silver chain around his neck.

"Are you going to take my hand or what?" he asked me. I stood, dusted myself off, and sat in my seat. I resumed with my sketch. The boy sat beside me, peering over my shoulder.

"Why are you looking over my shoulder like a creep?" I questioned him.

"Can't I just watch someone draw?" he asked, smiling with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, if one: You're friends, or two: You're a creep. And we are not friends!" The boy chuckled, still staring at me drawing. I didn't know why, but he was super annoying!!

Luckily, Miss Bustier came into the classroom and got everyone's attention. I put my sketch away so I could listen to her. But, the boy next to me kept stealing glances at me. That made me super uncomfortable, and super annoyed.

I walked into Miss Mendeleiev's class and sat in the back. The boy from Miss Bustier's class, Tyler, sat beside me. I turned to the window and dug my nails into my leg.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I turned to glare at him, then turned back to the window. "You probably shouldn't-"

"Dig my nails into my skin?" He nodded. "I've done this before, so it's fine!" I hissed, turning back to the window. I could feel his gaze on my back and I hated it.

Miss Mendeleiev walked into class and leaned over her desk, getting everyone's attention.

"Okay, class! Your next assignment is going to be a group project," she told us. Most of the class instantly looked at who they wanted in their group. "The assignment is about the laws of physics. You and your group will write a four-page essay about the laws. Now, since you will pick your friends in your group and probably won't pay attention, I will be picking them for you. Group One: Sabrina Raincomprix, Chloe Bourgeois, Rose Lavillant, and Juleka Couffaine. Group Two: Nino Lahiffe, Kim Le Chien, Alya Cesaire, and Max Kante. Group Three: Alix Kubdel, Mylene Haprele, Ivan Bruel, and Nathaniel Kurtzburg. Group Four: Lila Rossi, Madison Rinker, and Tyler Stone..."

I didn't hear the rest of what Ms. Mendeleiev said because my brain was reeling. I had to be in a group with Lila and Tyler!! Worst. Day! EVER!! My forehead landed on the edge of my desk as I groaned in annoyance.

"So, the guy just kept looking at you?" Alya asked me. I nodded my head. "And now you have to be in a group with him?" I nodded again. I had told Marinette and Alya about Tyler. He always sat by me!! And we had every single class together!! He was really pushing my buttons!!

"Maybe he wants to be your friend?" Marinette suggested with a shrug.

"I don't think so," I said.

"What's his name again?" Alya asked, her inner reporter showing.

"Tyler."

"Why don't you start a conversation with him?" Marinette suggested. "Maybe you guys could be friends!" I instantly started shaking my head.

"I do not want to be friends with that creep!" I exclaimed.

"You don't have to get so defensive about it," Alya told me.

"What if I said that you guys and Chloe could be friends?" Marinette and Alya shuddered.

"Okay, we get it! But why don't you want to be friends with him?" Marinette questioned me.

"Because he's a boy," I answered easily. Marinette and Alya stared at me quizzically. "I just don't like being friends with boys!"

"Why?" my friends asked.

"I honestly don't know. I just don't," I answered with a shrug.

"Didn't you have any guy friends in America?" Marinette asked.

"Not really. It was either family, or I didn't hang out with them much," I replied. "I just like to hang out with my girls!" Marinette and Alya nodded in understanding.

"Anyway, what are we going to do about this Tyler guy?" Marinette asked us.

"Kick him?" I suggested. Marinette and Alya just stared at me. "How about punching him?"

"..."

"Jabbing him?"

"..."

"Oh, come on!! Can't I at least hurt him a little bit?!" My friends shook their heads. "You guys are no fun!" I whined. They started giggling.

BOOM!!

CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'M SO EVIL!!!! Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this! Have a great day, my little kittens!!