Room Talk

I was hoping that I would get whole story down in one day, but................ I didn't write it before I posted anything. Anyway, ENJOY!!!

[Madison POV]

I stared at the ground in thought. I've seen that man follow me more than once.

Who is he? What does he want? What did he do to me and Tyler? Why does he want anything to do with me? How and why did he talk to me in my head?

The scene wouldn't leave my head.

*Flashback*

I started jerking in pain.

Suddenly, I was standing in front of the man in a white void. I backed away with wide eyes, but he walked slowly to me.

My back felt a wall, but I didn't see it. The man came close and messed with my hair.

"Tell me why you are here," he commanded.

"What...?" I breathed out in confusion and fear.

"Tell me why you came here and didn't leave," he clarified. I stared at him in shock.

"I have no idea how or why I'm here and I have no idea how to get back home," I told him. His eyes started glowing blood red.

My eyes widened in terror.

Suddenly, I was standing in the middle of a hospital room. I looked around and my gaze landed on my mom who was holding a baby.

I walked closer and hesitantly cupped my mom's cheek.

It's been months since I've last seen her. Tears spilled out of my eyes.

The door behind me opened to reveal a doctor, my dad, and a younger version of my big brother. They walked beside my mom and the baby.

I couldn't hear anything except the ringing in my ears. The ringing quieted once my dad and big brother left.

An old man that looked a little like Master Fu walked to my mom and the baby.

He put his hand on its forehead with closed eyes and its eyes started glowing pale gray. The baby giggled and grabbed his thumb with its tiny fist.

"How is she?" my mom asked.

The man opened his now normal eyes and stared at the baby girl.

"She is very special," he told her simply.

"What was with the glowing?" my mom asked him. He looked at her and smiled.

"She has a special power that can take her to other universes," he explained.

My mom's eyes widened in shock as her gaze landed on the baby who was gently sleeping in her arms.

"How... and why?"

The man put his hand on the baby's left shoulder blade with lime green glowing eyes. He lifted his hand to reveal a dark gray crescent moon.

He handed my mom a silver moon pendant.

"Give this to her when she turns thirteen," he instructed. My mom nodded in understanding.

"Will she be safe?" she asked in worry. The man smiled sympathetically at her.

"Madison will if she learns to use her power." My eyes widened in shock.

I stared at the baby version of me. The baby me stared at me with a smile and a giggle.