The Man

For some reason, I instantly thought of Adrien during the first few lines of this. Maybe because his life is sad and he doesn't really get a choice in his life. *shrug* ENJOY!!!!

[Marinette/Ladybug POV]

We stared at her in shock.

Apparently, Madison isn't from our universe!! She somehow made a portal and fell in. She didn't even know that she had this power until the man showed her the night of the dance. She has the power to make a portal to any universe she wants!!!

"Wow..." we all trailed off.

Madison nodded.

"That's what I thought when I figured it out," she told us.

"How are you going to get home?" Mylene asked worriedly.

Madison got to thinking.

"I have a plan," she said and we all listened. "I need to control my powers and make a portal home."

We all nodded in agreement.

Well, except Tyler. He just looked hurt and angry.

Adrien looked at me worriedly. I replied with a sad shrug.

"So... your parents are still alive?" Alix asked. Madison shrugged with a sad puppy expression.

"I have no idea what is going on with my family or my universe," she said dejectedly.

"What is your family like?" Rose asked curiously. Madison instantly brightened.

"There's my parents, Nic and Amy, who are so much fun!! There's my big brother, Cale, who spends time to himself and is fun!! There's my little brother, Charlie, who is really annoying, but I love him!! There's my uncle, Bruce, who has some health problems, but is fun!! There's my aunt, Kaylee, who is talkative and fun!! They also sing!! There's my cousin-"

"Why don't you leave us if they're so great?" Tyler mumbled bitterly. Madison looked at him quizzically.

"Huh?"

"Why don't you leave us if they're so great?!?!" he spat with venom. Madison flinched slightly.

Tyler stood and stomped out.

Alix put her hand on Madison's shoulder.

"Don't mind him! He's just being a total jerk!" Alix said surely.

I could tell by Madison's heartbroken expression, she didn't believe that.

Me and Adrien shared a helpless look.

This is not going to end well...

Tikki flew out with a worried expression.

"Be careful, Marinette!!! This isn't an akuma!!!" Tikki informed me. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Tikki, spots on!"

I felt magic flow through me with closed eyes.

I opened them as Ladybug and jumped out my window. I landed on a roof and looked around. I couldn't see the akuma.

THUD!! THUD!!

I turned around to see Moon Howler and Chat Noir smiling at me.

"What took you two so long?" I questioned, hand on my hip.

They didn't answer. They didn't even move! I eyed them suspiciously.

Moon Howler and Chat Noir's eyes glowed blood red. I backed away, yoyo in hand.