Dark Swan

I hope that y'all are loving High School musical!! I LOVE it!!!! Anyway, ENJOY!!!!

[Madison POV]

BOOM!!

I looked over my shoulder to see an akuma. She had red eyes, dark pink skin, black hair that was tied in a high bun with a black ribbon, and a slender body. She was wearing a black sleeveless skin tight suit, a pink ballerina tutu, and pink ballerina shoes. She was also wearing black gloves, a pink masquerade mask with black fluff around the outside, and silver dust fell from her tutu.

I looked around to see nobody around me. I turned towards an alley and ran. But I got lifted up in the air by some silver dust. Next thing I knew, I was staring into the akuma's face.

"What have we here?" she asked no one, stroking my braid. I whipped my head back, and my braid flew from her grasp.

"That's just creepy, girl," I told her. The akuma let out a crazy-filled laugh. She suddenly stopped and I looked at her to see a butterfly sign over her face.

"Of course, HawkMoth! I'll get you your Miraculouses!" The akuma, her silver dust, and I flew to the top of the Eiffel Tower. She grabbed rope from nowhere and tied me to a random pole. I looked down and instantly regretted it.

As Moon Howler, I was confident and witty! I jumped the roofs of Paris and protected the citizens with Ladybug and Chat Noir! I had little fear!

But, I wasn't Moon Howler. I was Madison. I was scared of heights, snakes, some bugs, being in the spotlight, needles, and fire. And looking down made me realize that.

A news helicopter hovered in front of the akuma and I.

"Hello, Paris!! I'm the Dark Swan!! My dance will be adored all across the world!! Also, Ladybug, Chat Noir, Moon Howler... HAND OVER YOUR MIRACULOUSES!!! OR THIS GIRL OVER HERE IS GOING TO BECOME A PANCAKE!!!" And with that, Dark Swan broke the news camera with her silver dust.

I started to panic. Moon Howler wasn't going to be there! And that means I was going to become a pancake!!

My breaths became heavy and shaky. My body started to shake and sweat with dread and cold fear.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to do something besides be consumed in fear. But, I couldn't.

I just breathed, shook, sweat, and cried. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to stare at my doom. I blocked out everything except my breaths.

I felt hands untie the knots of my rope. I turned to see Tyler smiling at me, concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently. I couldn't respond. I stared at him as he waited for my answer. Movement caught my eye.

I looked up to see Dark Swan standing over Tyler, a metal bar in her hand. My eyes widened.

"LOOK OUT!!" I shouted as I pushed him out of the way. I felt pain in the back of my head, then darkness.

I know........... it's short. Have a great day, my little kittens!!