LATE, Again...

I finally got Ladybug and Chat Noir to take care of Rena Rouge while I talk to you. Anyway, ENJOY!!!

[Madison POV]

I woke up to an alarm blaring in my ear. I opened my eyes sleepily and turned my head to the right, towards my desk.

It had been three months since I first popped into Miraculous, but I was still not used to an alarm blaring every few seconds. Tom and Sabine adopted me and gave me my own room as a welcome gift. They told me that I could decorate it however I wanted.

I decided to paint my bedroom walls navy blue, the bathroom and the walk-in-closet walls pale gray, and the storage closet walls black. I had Alix spray paint my name over my bed. My bed had two bright blue fluffy pillows, a navy blue bed sheet, and a pale gray blanket.

To the left of my bed was a pale gray full-body mirror and a pale gray and bright blue dresser. My dresser had two pictures of me and my new family, a moon-styled night lamp, and welcome cards. Inside the bottom drawer was a stash of marshmallows, Grayy's favorite food! Plus, a hidden tiny fabric bed for Grayy.

By the front door was a metal easel.

Between the easel and the dresser was the door to my storage closet. It was full of my art and art supplies.

On the other side of my bed was the door to my walk-in-closet with all my clothes that Marinette made for me, and clothes that Tom and Sabine bought for me.

On my pale gray desk was my bright blue laptop with stickers on the top, paper, pencils and pens in a bright blue cup, and speakers for my phone. A pale gray rolly chair sat in front of my desk.

Between my desk and the walk-in-closet was the door to the bathroom. Inside was my shower/bathtub, sink, toilet, and cabinets full of my cleaning stuff.

Pictures of me and my friends, and drawings on sticky notes covered my walls.

And in the middle of my room was a giant white crescent moon carpet.

I groggily got up and got ready for school. Or to wake up Marinette.

Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien, Tyler, and I were our little friend group.

Two months ago, Lila's lies had been revealed. Lila blamed Marinette and I, but we didn't do it. It was awesome though. Everyone retaliated and let her have it! I was laughing inside my head the whole time. And by Marinette's, Adrien's, and Tyler's faces, they were laughing just as hard. Lila claimed to have moved away back to Italy. Everyone forgot about her and moved on.

There had been a lot of akumas lately, but Team Miraculous had defeated them all!! I hadn't told Marinette and Adrien anything about their identities or mine. I wanted them to figure it out on their own, but I also wanted the ship to sail soon!! So, I decided to let it happen on its own.

I had decided to go with my usual clothes, the clothes I first had on when I popped in here. I woke up Grayy, packed my phone, marshmallows, and my homework in my backpack, grabbed it, and made my way to Marinette's room.

I opened her trap door and looked around. I heard light snoring. She was still asleep. I pulled myself into her room and climbed the ladder to her bed.

Her left arm was over her eyes while her right arm was dangling over the railing. Her blanket covered her legs and left foot. I rolled my eyes at how she was positioned. I cleared my throat because I wanted to be dramatic.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! ADRIEN'S HERE AND HE'S SHIRTLESS!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Marinette instantly shot straight up, eyes wide open.

"WHAT?!?!" she exclaimed and hid under her covers. I bursted out laughing while she glared at me. "That was not funny!!"

"Yes... Yes it was..." I said between laughs. When I finally calmed down, Marinette pouted like Manon when she didn't get her way. I giggled and started towards the trap door. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. "Oh! And school starts in five minutes!"

I went down to the bakery and grabbed a chocolate croissant. "Hey, Sabine!" I said, a half-eaten croissant in my hand.

"Hello, dear! Is Marinette up?" Sabine asked, not looking up from decorating an order of Valentine's Day cookies.

"She is now," I replied with a smirk.

"What did you yell this time?" Tom asked me with a chuckle.

"That Adrien was here, shirtless," I told them.

"I bet that woke her up," Sabine laughed. I nodded, giggling in amusement.

As I finished my croissant, Marinette came tripping down the stairs. She landed face first at the bottom. I walked over to her as she groaned in pain and annoyance. I checked the time on my phone again.

"What?! Come on!! We got one minute!!" I exclaimed in panic.

I quickly helped Marinette up and ran across the street to Françoise Dupont while Marinette was yelling, "We can make it! We can make it! We can make it!!"

I hope y'all liked how Madison woke up Marinette!! I LOVED it!!!! Have a great day, my little kittens!!