First Fight

Next story, I'm bringing Nino. Maybe he can talk some sense into Alya. I HEARD THAT!!!! WELL, I DON'T CARE!!!! DO YOUR JOB INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND OUT LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR'S IDENTITIES!!!!! *takes a deep breath to calm self* ENJOY!!!!

[Adrien/Chat Noir POV]

I opened my jacket and Plagg flew out of my pocket.

"Oh, come on, Adrien!! Can't we sit this one out just this once?!" Plagg begged. I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Sorry, but I promise to give you a whole wheel of camembert when we get home," I told him.

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

*Transformation*

I jumped out of the window of the boys' bathroom and climbed onto the roof. Ladybug was dodging the akuma's blasts. I sighed dreamily as I watched her.

"Like what you see, Pussy Cat~?"

I turned to see a slender wolf-themed superhero with a smirk on her face. Her brown braided hair ended near her waist. She was wearing a sleeveless gray skin tight suit with the stomach white, a gray hood with ears over her head, and gray fluff around the collar. Around her waist was a gray sash that had a white tip like a wolf's tail. She had gray elbow-length gloves with claws and gray fluffy cuffs on the wrists, gray knee-high boots, on her back was a small silver baton with a blue paw print in the middle, a mask with the top part gray and the bottom part white, and a white moon pendant around her neck.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I asked, full of uncertainty. She rolled her eyes at me.

"An akuma looking for your Miraculous. What does it look like I'm doing?!" she exclaimed. I held up my hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay! But, who are you?" I asked again. She stood straighter with a proud glint in her brown eyes.

"I'm Moon Howler! The newest protector of Paris!" she told me as she grabbed her baton and twirled it.

Suddenly, blue energy shot out of the top of the baton, making it a whip. I jumped back in surprise as Moon Howler looked at it in awe.

"Did you know it could do that?" I questioned. She shook her head.

"So. COOL!!!" Moon Howler exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We turned to see Ladybug flying towards us. Before I could do anything, Moon Howler grabbed her with her whip and brought her to us. Ladybug stared at Moon Howler in confusion.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I-LOOK OUT!!!!" We all jumped out of the way of the akuma's blast. She growled in frustration.

"Does anybody know where the akuma is?" I asked.

"It's either in the necklace or the earrings," the girls said together. They stared at each other, weirded out.

"Welp!" Moon Howler clapped her hands together. "It's probably in her necklace because that's what is shooting out her heart breaking lasers!" Ladybug rolled her eyes as I tried and failed to hide my laugh.

"Nice one," I told her.

"Thanks," she replied.

"How are we going to get it?" Ladybug asked.

"I don't know, but maybe your Lucky Charm could help," Moon Howler suggested. Ladybug nodded her head. The akuma shot dark pink lasers at us, but we deflected them with our weapons.

"We'll cover you!!" I shouted to Ladybug, still spinning my baton. Moon Howler nodded her head in agreement, still spinning her whip.

I started to focus on protecting Ladybug as she yelled, "Lucky Charm!"

"Hey, Chat?" Moon Howler whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What is the akuma's name?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her with a shrug.

"Wow. That is sad," Moon Howler said. I chuckled in agreement.

Suddenly, a couple appeared and the akuma started blasting them with pure hatred.

"I've got it!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Just tell us what to do, M'Lady," I commanded her.

[Madison/Moon Howler POV]

I placed the ladybug-themed projector behind some bushes enough so that it couldn't be seen, but enough so it could project its image. I waited for Ladybug and Chat to appear with the akuma, HeartBreaker. HawkMoth really isn't great with villain names.

I saw two figures being chased by another one. I turned on the projector. It projected an image of a couple sitting on the bench in front of me. Ladybug and Chat jumped behind me, weapons ready, as HeartBreaker spotted the projection.

She created a giant blast and hit the projection. Dark pink smoke surrounded the bench while HeartBreaker stood there.

"Cataclysm!!" Chat shouted as he grabbed HeartBreaker's necklace. The necklace turned into black dust, and a black butterfly fluttered out. Ladybug opened her yoyo.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma." She twirled her yoyo around.

"Time to de-evilize!!" She caught the akuma in her yoyo.

"Gotcha!" Ladybug pressed the top of the yoyo and let out a pure white butterfly.

"Bye-bye, little butterfly."

She threw the ladybug-themed projector into the air and yelled, "Miraculous Ladybug!!!" Magical ladybugs flew around Paris and fixed everything.

"Pound it!" I exclaimed with Ladybug and Chat, our fists coming together.

"What am I doing here?" We turned to the de-evilized HeartBreaker. She had copper eyes, brown skin, and her very curly dark brown hair was in a high ponytail. She was wearing a pale blue long-sleeved shirt with a gold heart on the chest, a gold knee-length skirt, pale blue leggings, and gold and pale blue high tops. Her golden heart-shaped necklace was laid in front of her.

"You were akumatized," I explained. She quickly grabbed her necklace and put it around her neck.

"Thank you, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and...?"

"Oh, right! I'm Moon Howler!" I told her, helping her stand.

"Thank you, Moon Howler!"

"It was a team effort," I told her, pointing to Ladybug and Chat with my thumb. She nodded and walked away. I turned back to the superheroes.

"So, I'm guessing that you want the Wolf Miraculous back, huh?" I guessed, my ears drooping. Ladybug and Chat shared a look, then looked at me.

"We think that you could be very helpful with defeating akumas," Chat told me. I perked up.

"Does this mean what I think it means?!" I asked, bouncing on my heels. Ladybug and Chat nodded. I squealed and hugged them. "THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU!!!!" I exclaimed happily.

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

Ladybug and Chat looked down at their Miraculouses.

"Welp! Looks like we got to split! Bug out!" Ladybug exclaimed as she flew back to Françoise Dupont.

"See ya later, Wolfie!" Chat gave me a two-fingered salute, jumping back to Françoise Dupont.

"Same, Pussy Cat!" I yelled after him, grabbing my whip. I launched myself into the air.

SHE HELPED!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE PUPPY!!!! Have a great day, my little kittens!!