Recovery

I'm warning you....................... It's short. Shortest I've ever done. Please don't be mad at me!!! ENJOY!!!!!

[Madison POV]

I stared at my friends in shock. Apparently, Dark Swan knocked me out and Ladybug brought me to the hospital.

It was eleven o' clock at night! I was out for a while!

"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked. My friends shrugged. I let out a groan of annoyance. "I don't want to stay in this hospital any longer!!" My friends laughed as doctors filed into my room.

"We'll see you when we visit tomorrow!" Marinette yelled as she exited my hospital room. I sighed as I turned to the doctors.

Two weeks later, I was finally out of the hospital!! I was free to go back to my normal, akuma-fighting life!!

I smiled at Tom and Sabine as they drove me to school.

School had already started when the doctors talked about what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't really listen. I was just so excited that I could live again!!

They parked in front of Françoise Dupont and turned to me.

"Now, remember if you feel dizzy or anything, tell someone and go to the nurse, okay?" I nodded my head in understanding and hopped out of the van. They smiled at me. I started walking to the front door.

"Have a great day!" Sabine called after me, and I held up my hand in acknowledgement.

I entered the courtyard of Françoise Dupont with a smile. Fred Haprele, Mylene's dad, greeted me with a wave.

I gave him a smile and raced up the stairs. I pushed open the doors to Miss Bustier's classroom.

Have a great day, my little kittens!!