01 why so lonely

Jisoo's POV

When i received the reunion invitation through email, honestly i was a little bit shocked.

How many years has it been since i get in touch with the friends from the Music Club. Truthfully, we never really kept in touch with each other.

Well i did attend Seung Yoon and Rosie's wedding 2 years back. We briefly met and talked; i congratulated them for their wedding and left.

I don't remember Tae Hyun and Jae Won came to their reception as well. Tae Hyun was out of the country that time while Jae Won was just being Jae Won for not attending any social events like that.

Well thank god i did not run into any familiar faces during that time. Back then, I was still jobless and struggling to land a stable job, if i happened to bump into any of them how awkward would that be; meeting your successful high school friends with impeccable work background and experiences with their high earning income. Oh god, i don't even want to imagine it.

Truthfully, the only high school friends that I'm still spending time with were only Tae Hyun and Jae Won.

Well it's for the sole reason because we are childhood friends from the beginning and our families practically knew each other. Besides, we wouldn't be able to find other human beings that understand us and our life values so well like we understand each other. Hence, this life-long friendship of us is possible.

Tae Hyun said the reunion would be taking place at his cafe.

The boys are already here. Jisoo you better come now! He texted me that just now.

I finished my work around 7.00 pm. Tae Hyun's cafe is about 20 minutes away from my workplace.

I took the public bus to get there. I touched up a little bit of my make up on the way there, put on some coral coloured lip tints and tied my hair into a ponytail. Then, there i get my neat and not- trying- so- hard look!

I was busy rummaging through my memories in my head when Tae Hyun mentioned 'the boys are already here'. The boys he referring must be Bobby and Hanbin, those two rascals that had been bothering me all the time during music club.

They were cute and mischievous with their jokes and pranks. I remembered playing along with their stupid antics. They actually hang out around me a lot during our music club days.

I wondered how they turned out to be now.

Around 30 minutes later, i arrived at Tae Hyun's cafe.

The door signed said closed early for private event, Tae Hyun must be doing that to accommodate us.

I pushed the door to open and i immediately saw some familiar faces sitting together at the long rectangle shaped table.

Tae Hyun waved cheerfully at me telling me to sit next to him.

Seung Yoon, the former president of our music club stood up and cheerfully welcoming me.

"Sooya, long time no see! Come join us here. Rosie is not well today so she's not able to come." Seung Yoon said.

Great, so that's mean i'm the only female hanging around them tonight. Ugh, how awkward can this reunion be? I cursed under my breath.

Seung Yoon is still the polite and high spirited guy that he was from high school. His look still screamed i am the best student and a responsible club president.

Receiving all these warm welcome and cheers from them, I have no other choice but to put on my brightest smile and greeted them.