Hello Tsukasa (2)

I walk up the stairs to the roof and push the doors open. I see a boy in a kimono standing at the edge of the roof. "Hello?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello?" He turns around and looks at me. He has some sort of seal on his cheek. He smiles. "Hello!" I walk up to him slightly "Excuse me miss but are you an exorcist?" He asks. "Well um... my grandparents were exorcists and my Dad is one too..."

He tilts his head slightly "Oh really? And what about you?" His eyes squint. "Well my father wants me to carry on the tradition... but no." He smiles again but this time with his teeth. "What's your name?" I ask. He flys in front of me. Is... he an apparition?! "Tsukasa. Tsukasa Yugi and you?" I gulp slightly at the sight of him floating. This might have been a little normal if I was an exorcist... "Y-Y/N L/N... pleased to make your acquaintance"

He grabs my hand "Want to make a deal?" His face is so close to mine that I can barely process anything. "What kind of deal?"

His smile fades into a small one  and his eyes turn black and galaxy like "A deal to make you sign a contract and become bound to me."

— End of this chapter — - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry this one was short! I'll try to make the next one a bit longer! I'm not sure I have the motivation most writers have on this app ;v;

Word count: 223