An Apparition. (Bad Ending Final Part)

song: ghosting - mother mother
feel free listen while you read the fanfic :)

TW DEATH AND LANGUAGE NEAR THE END
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You hugged her, you weren't sure why but you did. Her hand held your head to her chest, you stood there. You felt safe, a few minutes had passed by in silence.

The doll sighed softly, the protective demeanour broke into pieces as a much to familiar laugh was heard behind her.

"I'm sorry."

You were pushed in front of her and held onto by someone else, you already knew you were in trouble the moment you had heard that laugh behind her. Tsukasa has come to claim you again, using his ever useful assistant, someone you had trusted. The perfect deceiver.

"I told you we'd be together forever, did I not, Y/N?"
____________________________

You struggled against him, the black mist, you appeared in front of the gates from his "teleportation" ability. You got out his grip, you ran across the street- "Y/N WATCH OUT!" Sakura covered her mouth with a horrified expression as she watched you get hit by a car that you hadn't seen whilst you were trying to escape your fate.

Your body limply fell to the ground.

"Is she okay?! Oh my god, i'm so so sorry, your still young..." the lady choked back her tears as she held you in her arms, realizing that you had died.

You didn't live, of course you were hit by a car, that you had never noticed.

It was better, I guess.

A few moments later, you had been reborn as something else, an apparition.

You looked at your hands, confused, you tried to touch a student's shoulder who was leaving the school. It went right through. You were frightened and confused, very confused. You looked back at your body, lying limp in the sobbing lady's arms. You tried to find Nene Yashiro, the friend who you hadn't talked to or seen in so long. She was crying, someone had told the girl of your death. You touched her shoulder, it went through. "Nene? It's okay, i'm here." you paused when you realized she couldn't hear you "Damnit... Yashiro..." You wrapped your arms around her, she couldn't feel it, and neither could you.

"... Y/N... Y/N!" she cried. "I know, i'm here, i'm here. Meet me again when I become a rumour." You backed away and floated... nowhere in particular. You just floated around, you found it easier than walking when you got the hang of it. You didn't want to go back to him, but where else did you have to go?

You realized that it may be better to be taken away by a clingy boy instead of wandering alone. Become a rumour, maybe.

You walked into the broadcast room.

.• Your POV •.

"Y/N... i'm sorry."
Tsukasa's been crying?

"I never meant for you to die."
I see, so my death was in vague.

"but, on the bright side your with me now... just not the way I wanted it to be."
Your a selfish little shit, Tsukasa Yugi.

"I love you, Y/N."
I have no more future, I have no more choices. This is the only one I have.
"I love you too."
____________________________
530 words in total

So, this was the last part of the "bad ending". Not as long, but you've been killed in a "tragic" way, killed  in unexpected car "crash".

You were trying to escape your fate with a clingy, crazy, abusive apparition.

Who could blame you?

You decided to accept your fate after all in the end, you really had no place to go now, being dead and all.

Have a good night/day and take care of yourselves, remember you're loved.
💖💗💕💖💗💕💗💕💖💗💕