Back To The Present. (9)

I was scared. I called out for Tsukasa but to my appeal, the darkness took me over and I fell into it.

recap over
————————————————————
Y/N's POV

I was still falling into the endless abyss of darkness, I couldn't tell if I was asleep or awake. I saw a bright figure reach out it's hand for me, it was far but I managed to grasp it lightly.

And just like that I was pulled into the light.

3rd person view

She had woken up from her endless abyss which seemed to last for hours on edge. She blinked a few times before everything became more clear, less blurred. She tried to remember what had happened to her and when she did, she shivered. It was horrible to feel at that moment. Of course, it had happened to you before but, this one was worse.  She felt his embrace around her and looked down at him. She put his arms and face on his chest and closed her eye lids for more rest.

Y/N's POV

I sighed lightly, his embrace was cold but his chest warm, in a way, his breathing barely noticeable. He hadn't needed to breathe for a long time probably... "Are you feeling okay now?" his voice came out groggily, I had woken him up most likely. "Sorry... I woke you didn't I?" he laughed, it was lighthearted, warm, it showed his relief. "I don't mind, I'd rather be with you when your awake anyway, now, are you feeling better?" He stroked my hair from behind. I mumbled a little "mmhm" I couldn't see his face so I looked up, He was smiling. "Good, let's go play something!" I raised an eyebrow "Play... something?".

He lifted me off the couch, I had a small headrush, causing me to almost lose balance of my feet "Yeah!," his tone was cheerful "Something like.... hide and seek!" he grabbed my hands "Do you want to play hide and seek Y/N?"

I thought about it. Hide and seek with a most likely dangerous apparition who stalked me until I noticed him just yesterday? Sure, that's smart. "Maybe not Tsukasa... It's probably almost time for school, I need to go." I let go of his hands and walked out of the door without thinking, surprisingly Tsukasa didn't follow.

People were in the halls, It wasn't class yet, I waited with them until the bell rang.

During class I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, sitting behind me, was Yashiro and... Tsukasa?

—————————————————————
word count: 423

I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting! Hopefully next time I won't be busy or get sidetracked.

I'm just not motivated enough to make this story, I don't have a plan for this story either, as I said I write these of the spot so, I hope you can understand.

Anyway, have a good day/night and I'll hopefully write soon!