Understanding. (Final Chapter)

____________________________

I began to walk to school.

Time to really go back to Tsukasa.

____________________________

I walked almost slowly but fast enough to get there before 3:00 I looked at my old watch that I hadn't used in a year or so. Okay, it's 2:52 now, I have 8 minutes.

I walked to the entrance.

7 minutes.

I opened the doors and made my way through the halls.

6 minutes.

I ran into Yashiro, she asked me if I was okay, I said I was fine and had to go.

3 minutes.

I quickly found my way to were the broadcast room entrance was.

1 minute.

I was hesitating.

40 seconds.

I put my sweaty hand on the handle.

30 seconds.

I slowly turned it as cold sweat travelled down my forehead and onto the ground.

20 seconds.

Why is this so hard to do?

6 seconds.

I start to push the door open.

3

2

1

The broadcast room, right here, in front of my very eyes, Natsuhiko and Sakura were talking over not touching her, he apologized.

They turned to face me as they heard the door slowly open, I waved with an awkward smile.

3rd person view

"Ah! Y/N~san!" Natsuhiko exclaimed as he watched the h/c girl close the door behind her, he pulled out his "charming" smirk which earned him an eye-roll from you. "Hey Natsuhiko, where's Tsukasa?" The bronze haired boy just shrugged "No idea, haven't seen him all day" The dull eyed lime haired girl sighed and pointed to a half opened door, hardly looking up from the book her eyes were currently binging (binge-ing). You looked at the door "Thank you Sakura~san" She nodded to your response. You walked towards the door and peeked in, what you saw made you feel slightly uneasy but also guilty.

The small supernatural was sitting in the middle of the boundary stabbing a pen in an already dead black bird, His eyes were cold and tear streaked. With the last stab to put the birds soul out of it's misery, a little blood splattered on his face, earning no response from him.

You managed to sneak in the room without him noticing, your plan was to walk up to him and hug him from behind. When you got to him you kneeled down and hugged him softly, he was still cold as before, no warmth radiating off him, You frowned slightly knowing he would never be warm like yourself.

"Sakura? Go away..." You laughed "No, it's me... i'm sorry for what I said" The boys blank eyes then filled with colour and the light from the other room reached them.

"Y/N?! Y/N!" He turned around in your arms and rested his head against your shoulder, hugging you tightly. "Your back! Your back!" He pushed off you and examined the face he missed so much, he took every feature of yours into mind.

"Y/N, I almost forgot how beautiful you are... i'm sorry for calling you my property, you are yourself and not anyone's property but I just love you so much that I wanted you to be mine so fast..." (cheesy-) His smile faded away.

You smiled for him "It's okay Tsukasa, I understand, so in that case... let's wait to be together and then we'll have to part when I leave this school" He still frowned but nodded and hugged you again. You smiled and closed your eyes, you leaned into the hug 'Looks like i'll have to deal with this childish supernatural until I get away from this school... '

。・ End.  ・。

————————————————————

I'm sorry if you expected more!

But, this is the end, you get a happy ending and Tsukasa understands that he can't have you forever now.

Avoir mon amis, and I hope you liked the fanfic even if it was a little all over the place.

I'm truly grateful how much love and attention this fanfic got.

And so now I bid all my reader's ado and I hope you all have wonderful journey's and have much love and appreciation in life.

Sincerely, onesmallpeep.