The Look Alike (10)

During class, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye , sitting behind me was Yashiro and... Tsukasa?
—————————————————————
recap over

I feel a cold sweat pass down my face, did I really... want to see Tsukasa again? No, I don't think I would. But, if this were him, wouldn't he be beside me and romancing over me?... this is most likely a clone, a copy, or perhaps his twin? I don't know.

I'll ask Yashiro after class.

~ * After Class * ~

"Yashiro?" she jumped slightly as she was about to go into the girl's bathroom, "Y-Yes?" he was still there, the copy, the twin, whoever or whatever he was. I could feel his gaze on me making me break another cold sweat. I finally got the courage to look up and met his eyes, golden amber like his. "Who's that?" I pointed at him, taking the ghostly look-alike boy by surprise. "So, you can see me hm?" He tilted his hat down and then back up "I'm Hanako-san of The Bathroom, seventh wonder of the school, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance"

I glance at him once again, looking at him more clearly now, I realize he looks different, his seal is different, his eyes aren't "cat-like" and a completely different outfit. "Yashiro... what's wrong with your friend?" I hear him whisper to her, "Nothing's wrong!" I yell back at him and put my hands on my hips "You just reminded me of someone..." I put my hands down to my side and look down, hair drifting in front of my face.

"Y/N-" I hear Yashiro's worried voice and look up "I'm alright! Now, when did you meet him... Yashiro?" She looked me in the eyes "Well... I wanted a wish, so I came here but... It was a selfish request, so I turned into a fish and I um... I clean the girls bathroom's everyday now, i'm his assistant" I look at him again "assistant huh?" I think about the contact he made me sign. Am I his assistant in a way?

"Hanako-san... do you know anyone that looks like you named Tsukasa?" Suddenly black mist forms around us and I hear a familiar voice speak out from behind me. "You called Y/N?~" 

—————————————————————

word count: 380
this one's shorter but  I wanted to post a story! I keep getting sidetracked-

Have a nice night/day!