Say You Love Me. (7)

"Well... I suppose I do like you back" the last five words barely barely managed to come out louder than a whisper. I turned to face him, to see his reaction.
————————————————————
recap over

I looked him in his eyes, they were black and his facial expression was unreadable, confusing to even try to decode. Then he looked up at me, eyes still black as the night sky. "You suppose you like me?" his expression showed just how upset and aggravated he was. I gulped at the now angry boy in front of me "No. Y/N, Your confused right? You NEED to say you love me"  his voice almost broke at that moment. It surprised me how fragile his feelings were when I did something wrong, something he hadn't planned, when I first met him he seemed all powerful, like he was impossible to escape from. But know since he's confessed to me... he's weak, but it's like he doesn't know what he would do if he didn't have me here.

I sat there, still as a rock, I hadn't moved an inch. It's not like I could anyway, It was like I was paralysed, glued to the couch. He grabbed me by my shoulders "Say it Y/N and mean it."  his expression was serious, frightening, a face you would fear for a long time if you ever crossed him. A shiver went up my spine. I tried to focus on my breathing and my voice. Everything was blurring, the noise fading slowly from my ears.

"Tsukasa..." —I winced when his grip tightened— "I love you" I swallowed deeply, hoping that's what he wanted to hear. His grip hadn't come lose and there was know sign it would, I couldn't see his face he was looking downwards. He looked up at me, his aura now... happier and bright. He wasn't smiling so I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Was he pleased, Is he okay now? I looked to the side but he led my face to face him with his finger, now floating above me, eyes now a dark amber. I felt a cold sweat slide down my face as he got closer.

That's when his lips brushed against mine, my blush and my feelings for him spread larger than they did before.

—————————————————————
word total: 379 words

Sorry this one's a bit shorter than the last chapter! I'm going to post as soon as I can for each part! Hopefully I don't forget- anyway have a good day/night peeps!