Deceived (Bad Ending Part 2)

"I don't understand... why won't you love me like I love you?!"

...

"Y/N, come back, I just want to love you. It may be different than any other love... but that's okay, right? It's just... another way of love, we can be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'll be so happy."

...

he places his pointer and middle finger on your head "Sorry my love, no begging. Your not getting out of this."

"I... love..." you slip away into what seems like sweet darkness.

___________________________
recap over

. • Your POV •.

Where...
Am...
I?...

It's so dark, wasn't I just in a room with Tsukasa? Am I dead?...

No, I still feel the pressure on my wrists. So why is it so dark? I decided i'll call out into the darkness "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" nobody answered. "Please, anyone?" I yell for what seems like hours but, I'm sure it's only been a minute or so. I hear humming. It's coming closer... wait... it's disappeared. I have no sense of time here. Am I, in my mind? That's a possibility. "Hello?" I gulp before I say the his name. "Tsukasa?" I wait... nothing, I must be in my mind.

Have I fallen asleep?

He did something to me before I slipped into my mind. He... put his fingers on my head? Is that a power he has, that i've never known about? I'd say probably.

"Wake..." Who?

"up..." What is... who is...

"W a k e u p" The light... it's too...

"Wake up"

. • 3rd person view • .

"Wake up Y/N-san!" You open your eyes to see the person who's whispering you into consciousness. It's one and only bronze boy, Natsuhiko Hyuuga. He looks around, then somehow gets you out of your chair.

"Natsuhiko-senpai? What-" but before you can ask any questions, he shushes you. "Tsukasa will come to check on you any minute, i'm breaking you out of here." He winks at you. You want to roll your eyes, but you don't because of this courageous act of his that could lead up to his demise. "That's not a good idea-" once again, before you can finish he pulls you out of your chair and you run out the broadcast doors.

Meanwhile, Tsukasa is "borrowing" food from students for you. "She's going to need this for a proper meal..." It's vegetables. The boy groans "yuck..." He heads back to the boundary to give you "lunch".

You and Natsuhiko reach the door, you gasp for air. He had decided to take the longer way since "Tsukasa would think we took the shorter path." It was smart, but it took a lot more energy than the short path. You peeked around the corner "He's not there, i'm going to go." He nodded "I'm going to go back to the broadcast room, good luck Y/N-san." You smiled and thanked him.

After catching your breath, you dashed for the gates.

He'd realized you had escaped.

The gates were locked, you stared to climb over the fence.

Black mist arrived, along with his hakujoudai "Y/N!".

You looked back, "Leave me alone!" You prayed that you'd make it over to the other side. A tight grip on your ankle.

Tears were in the boys eyes as he yelled at you to come back to him "Y/N... come back to me..." he cried.

"Let go of me!" You tried to move your ankle out of his hand.

"No! I'm not letting you leave me!" He started to float upwards to get you. "Never again." his black eyes were wet from the tears.

"No, No! Tsukasa stop!" But he shook his head, you kicked and kicked again.

You flung forward across the fence, you scraped your knees and your hands, you twisted your ankle. You scrambled into your feet, it hurt, so badly. But you wanted to get away just as badly that you tried to ignore the pain. The boy was screaming your name from behind you.

You walked as fastly as you could manage, you had gotten past a block before you fell beside a shrub and sat down. You held your ankle in pain, you sat with your head in your arms.

A man riding a bike passed by.

A car stopped, throwing bandages you way you thanked the woman in the car.

You cover your right knee in bandages, all the way down to your ankle. You covered your other knee where it was bleeding and then your hands... it felt strangely relieving. The bleeding from your hands  stopped a minute or so later. You were still in the same spot, your breath finally slowing down to a normal pace. You heard footsteps and gulped, you held your  hands over your head in a protective way.

"Y/N?"

You looked to the right, where the voice came from.

"Sakura...? Oh, Sakura!" Your eyes pricked with tears as you stumbled to your knees. You hugged her, you weren't sure why but you did. Her hand held your head to her chest, you stood there. You felt safe, a few minutes had passed by in silence.

The doll sighed softly, the protective demeanour broke into pieces as a much to familiar laugh was heard behind her.

"I'm sorry."

You were pushed in front of her and held onto by someone else, you already knew you were in trouble the moment you had heard that laugh behind her. Tsukasa has come to claim you again, using his ever useful assistant, someone you had trusted. The perfect deceiver.

"I told you we'd be together forever, did I not, Y/N?" He kissed your cheek with a cold smile, he knew exactly what had happened. But, he spared the person who had freed you, Lucky for him.
____________________________

961 words in total

This was a longer chapter. Tsukasa has caught you, again. You will never be able to escape.

I hope you enjoyed the second part and have a good night/day! :)