The Contract. (3)

His smile faded into a small one. His eyes turned black and galaxy like "A deal to make you sign a contract and become bound to me"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Y/N 's POV
I let go of his hand "Huh?!" I back away. "You heard me right! I want you to sign a contract and become bound to me!" His eyes are the same golden amber colour like before but he still has a sinister look on his face.

"L-Let me just think about it first!" he closes his eyes and smiles "Okay!" I rush inside the building.

Tsukasa's POV
I open my eyes to see that she's  gone. Oh. What a shame. I'll have to find her now~, why couldn't she have made this easier? Oh Y/N... my eyes turn to the night black colour I do. I don't want to but, I might have to force you.

Y/N 's POV

I run down the stairs and down the hall as fast as I can. I hide around the corner. Phew... hopefully this will give me enough time. I'll think about it until he finds me.

If I agree, we'll have some sort of bound right? Meaning we're together in some way? Will I have to do everything he says?! But then again... the only friend I have is Yashiro here. Could we become friends? If I don't agree then..-

"Found you~" I jump up. Where?! Where is he?! He comes up from behind me and pats my shoulder. "Times up! No more hide and seek!" He has such a changing personality... one point he's psycho, then he's normal and then he's childish. "What have you decided?" He puts his finger on his cheek.

I think my finally answer through "Yes i'll sign it" His eyes brighten up "Really?!" ... "Really." His smile grows bigger as he pulls out a contract out of thin air. What the he- "Sign this!" He holds out a pen and the contract. I grab the pen and paper with shaky hands and I sign it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -

Word Counter: 342
I tried to make this one a bit longer! See you later (( . _.))