Amane. (11)

"Hanako-san... do you know anyone that looks like you named Tsukasa?" Suddenly black mist forms around us and I hear a familiar voice speak out from behind me. "You called Y/N?~"
————————————————————
recap

I freeze in my place, I look over slowly to Hanako-san when the mist clears, he seems to do the same. Tsukasa was in front of me now, "Y/N, what's the matt-" He looks to the direction where my eyes are and notices Hanako-san, his amber eyes glow with excitement and surprise as his mouth curves into a smile "Amane, Amane!" He immediately crashes into him, hugging him tightly. "How long has it been since we last saw each other... ten, twenty... no, fifty years right?" Just then I see Hanako take out a knife and attempt to jab Tsukasa, he gets out of the way immediately. "Wow, that knife sure brings back memories... Amane."

Hanako's face was concerning to me, i'd never thought I'd see anyone with such a face nether the less a ghost, someone who shouldn't need to fear death since they've already experienced it... his face was frightened, shocked. Tsukasa smiled "That's a good look... It almost reminds of the look you made when you killed me, that time was great," He holds Hanako's arms that were covering his face up "I love you, Amane, Let's play together again soon, Okay?" He walks over to me with a smirk and grabs my wrist, The black mist surrounds us two and I'm in the broadcast room, alone again, with him.

————————————————————
word count: 262

Hey there! So the new name of this fanfic is now "Never Leave Me Okay?" I didn't like the old one to much and I wanted to update the cover so, yeah!

Have a good day/night and I'll post a longer chapter soon!