Losing. (13)

"25 students found dead at Kanome Academy, murderer still not found after an hour of searching" The news anchor said. 'Tsukasa' was the first thing that came to my mind. Sh*t... I can't go back inside the school until tomorrow... guess i'll have to wait.
—————————————————————
recap over . . .

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring thousands of beeps until I woke up. "Shut up..." I placed my finger on the alarm and shut it off. I stretched for the remote and turned on the news. My eyes widened as the news anchor said these words.

"40 students found dead by the morning at Kanome Academy, all laying on the rooftop" Does it mean something? Why... why would all of his victims be on the roof? Then it hit me, that's where we officially met.

He knew I would see all of these people one way or another. Tsukasa, what a dirty way to make me come back to you.

I turned the TV off, had some breakfast, grabbed my bag and ran out of my tiny apartment building. While running to school, my eyes spotted something, a bike it was being given away for free. Perfect, now I can get to school much faster. When I stopped at the school gates there were police cars and ambulances spread around the entrance. I went through the gate- "Excuse me girl, but we still haven't found the murderer of all those students, there for it isn't safe" A police officer had gotten in my way.

"I can help, i'm not scared to die" The offficer looks at me like i'm crazy, I push by him nether the less. I need to get to Tsukasa before he gets to anyone else.

—————————————————————
word count: 368
sorry for the late chapter and how short it is-