Staying (8)

That's when his lips brushed against mine, my blush and my feelings for him spread larger than they did before.

————————————————————
recap over

"3rd person" POV

After the kiss she could tell he was happier, much more carefree and needy. "There. Now your lips are mine" — he was smirking widely— "If anyone ever touches  your lips in anyway, they won't be able to take it back". Y/N flinched at his response but also blushed "So Y/N, did you mean what you said..?" he asked that with his head down, hoping he wouldn't have to do anything rash, something he would regret later on, I suppose. She sighed, her breathing now back to a steady, even pace. "Yes, of course, lying is no good is it?" She smiled lightly without noticing it, butterflies still fluttering around in her stomach but slowly suppressing down their need to fly out of her.

"Your not confused anymore!" His smile was bright, delighted, relieved, as he hugged her but still not wanting to let go, afraid she would run away if he revealed his... feelings of needing her. It was un-avoidable, He couldn't go a day without thinking about her if he did then he would be ashamed of himself for forgetting her beauty, her smile, her voice, the way she flinched when she was scared. Everything about her was so fascinating, he wanted to know more. He let go after a few minutes but held onto her hand tightly and cautiously to make sure he wouldn't hurt her in anyway.
—————————————————————

Y/N had answered many of Tsukasa's questions about her as the school closed for the evening, Y/N was so taken in by him and his questions she hadn't noticed.

She soon glanced over at the clock and saw what time it was, '5:40 pm' the clock read.

"Oh... Tsukasa it's getting late, I should go..."  These words were the thing to break him.

(haven't seen this for a while have you?-)
Tsukasa's POV

"What... why?" I frowned, she couldn't leave me. I won't allow her, she's mine, my property. People's property stay by their sides at all times... right? I knew already that my eyes had blackened. "You can't leave... you need to be with me, where your safe". I found a tad of delight  from her expression, she didn't look like she was questioning my words, but she looked sad, Why was she sad... Was it something I did? "Y/N, are you feeling ill? Do you need a blanket- medicine?" I reached out to her face but then she stood up "I'm fine... Thank you..." she held her head and started to walk forward away from me, onto the other side of the room. I clenched my fists out of anger, frustration, loneliness and longing. What did I do for her to move away from me?

Y/N's POV

I sat over at the other side, on another couch. I held my head in pain, It felt like a headache but much worse and scary, my heart was pounding like it was going to rip out of my chest, there was ringing in my ears that muted any noise, my vision was blurring, I was scared. I called out for Tsukasa but to my appeal, the darkness took me over and I fell into it.

3rd person view

Tsukasa heard his name be said "Yes, Y/N?" but there was no response. He was about to panic until he realized she was sleeping, he took a deep relieving sigh and sat beside her "If you felt sick you could have told me... I would have held you in my arms like this..." he wrapped his arms around her carefully, taking a stray hair and putting it behind her ear where it had drifted from. He kissed her cheek and laid there for a few minutes until, he fell asleep.

————————————————————
total word count: 652

I tried to make this one slightly more interesting, but failed- not surprised honestly. I feel that i've improved in writing just a smidge. 3rd person view is fun and easier to do so I might use that soon or more often- have a good day/night peeps!